Anti vemon issue

DeelivesDeelives Member Posts: 15
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

I watched the video discussing the up coming event with kabam boo. In doing the events this month we were to receive to champs 3 star anti venom and a summon Symbiote. Oct. 6th in Whig our team and alliance haven’t yet?
Was there a delay?
An you check this problem out also we also didn’t Receive our login Crystal from last month as well
Thank you kindly
Best regards
Deelives Dra-1 Rebels

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    You were supposed to complete at least one difficulty in all of the September objectives. If you have not received your Anti-Venom that means you didn't complete at least one set of your objectives
  • riworiwo Member Posts: 2
    I might have not responded to the pop up. Am I out of luck?
  • NethajiNNethajiN Member Posts: 7
    I completed the cavalier weekly objective fully and Even though I don't got anti-venom and symbiote
  • NethajiNNethajiN Member Posts: 7
    What should I do now
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    you finished the 5th week which is "Final Preparations" as well?

• Karan7BadboyKaran7Badboy Member Posts: 6
    I completed all the quest and objective of September month. Still i haven't got anti venom and symbiote
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Then you definitely need to put a ticket in
  • VethageryVethagery Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2021
    I still didnt get anti venom eventogh i finish solo onjectives.my game username chicken65~1
  • Manish503Manish503 Member Posts: 4
    Completed September objectives but i dnt receive the final preparation objectives.. and for that dnt got anti venom and symbiote..why...

I completed all the quest and objective of September month. Still i haven't got anti venom and symbiote

show screenshots of objectives
    Manish503 said:

Completed September objectives but i dnt receive the final preparation objectives.. and for that dnt got anti venom and symbiote..why...

show screenshot of objectives
  • Z3dZombi3Z3dZombi3 Member Posts: 1
    So... I´m sure I completed "at least one" of the September objectives, and yet I haven't recieved my Anti Venom. Is he coming any time soon or should I just forget about him?
  • Xhibit_BXhibit_B Member Posts: 62

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Z3dZombi3 said:

So... I´m sure I completed "at least one" of the September objectives, and yet I haven't recieved my Anti Venom. Is he coming any time soon or should I just forget about him?

At least 5 different ones from the same difficulty.