**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sooo about those gold offers

When they appeared, I thought no way this was real and immediately bought the first one. Then I saw the second one and was in disbelief and wanted to buy it but then I saw my gold, I had 1.5 mil left. So I grinded for it and let's say it was worth it.

The grind is finally over!!!!!
I've been hunting this guy for so long and when I thought I should quit I got him. Now there's another problem, gold.

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★
    That is a very good 6* nexus.. im guessing you pick Doom.. not saying Venompool and Guillotine 2099 aren't good. It's Doom utility and power control that makes him better than the two others.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

That is a very good 6* nexus.. im guessing you pick Doom.. not saying Venompool and Guillotine 2099 aren't good. It's Doom utility and power control that makes him better than the two others.

Yea, it is highly probable choice. Although I could imagine op not needing Doom utility. Don't get me wrong, Doom is a phenomenal champion, but one could need a no-crit champ, heal reversal and great power control (G2099), or Spiderverse-counter, burst damage and bleed (VP).