**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

23 mil SEMI ACTIVE, RELAXED ALLIANCE. EASY MAP 2/3 + Mods

Retired, relaxed, casual. Pick your term. At this stage we're about getting the best rewards we can for the least amount of work. Try to have an easy AQ so we can be done by the morning. I know I don't want to be bothered with the game during the work day.

AQ: We do 1 BG of Map 3 & 2 of map 2 with Master modifiers, heroic on map 3. We'll do 50 mil for about 2130 glory. Map 2 is nice because your champions aren't locked so we can work on hard content with our best Champs. The modifiers keep it interesting and bump up the score. We can easily finish with no waiting on nodes, and bosses with active nodes can be a nice challenge.

I'm definitely at no shortage of t4c and use my glory for T5 basic and t2a when needed. So the time and effort spent vs the rewards given is a nice balance.

War: Strictly optional. Really just for milestone event rewards. We win a bit. Get too high and lose for a few. Seems to work. Again, optional and lately just one BG.

Events: There is no requirement to do them. We tend to do well enough to get an alpha and full energy refill. We do have the capability to do well if there seems like we're making a push on one.

SA: we hold for every other SA. One week on and one week off. Why? Rewards. We can put 750k normally for good 5* shards from milestone and rank rewards. We have actuallyy placed in the top 15 a few times which is funny for who we are.

We do have a mix of old and new-ish. If you can hang on the master modified map 2 as a newer player, you'll probably earn better rewards than being in a more active lower level alliance. If you're a seasoned vet and want to focus on high to end game content, it's great to do minimal alliance work and keep all of your resources and keep all of your champs free.

Feel free to check out out (LEVI) Leviathan. Alliance is open, so you can just join. You're welcome to send me a message in game or on the Line app. I'm crogs in both places. We still have our alliance chat on Line. Not as active as it used to be, but people are around and we have chatty moments here and there. Some old Levi are still in there as old bonds just keep people around. So you can get some good tips from guys that are still active at high levels.

Any questions, ask away. Hope to see some new faces.

crogs

Comments