**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will there be 1 more Summer Event Booster?

ajtajt Posts: 26
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
Would hate to miss out on the final reward :neutral:

@Kabam Zibiit (not sure who to tag) :blush:

If it's possible, please let us know, sure there are more people in the same boat stressing!

Thanks,

ajt

Comments

• Options
    Wilbrr said:

I'm 1 day short and 100% stressed

Saw another post with someone else 1 day short, think it might be a common problem.
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Yah I posted that I sent a ticket in , I'm almost certain I did all the days.
  • Options
    JoseOk said:

Yah I posted that I sent a ticket in , I'm almost certain I did all the days.

Let us know if you hear a response 😊
  • Options
    @theinvader also posted about this, figured I’d tag in case @JoseOk gets a response you can see it.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Me too, I guess. I thought I had messed something up even though I tried to be very meticulous about everything.
  • Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★
    You'd have to buy the Resort booster to get +7 days to get it
  • Options
    theinvadertheinvader Posts: 9
    That's the problem it's not there anymore.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    I’m hoping for at least one more 7 day booster.
  • Options
    Any news @JoseOk ?
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    @Kabam Miike

Hi Mike,

Would there be a way to have a confirmation if there will be one last purchasable 7 Day Summer Event Booster before the end of the event for people in the same situation as myself and many others in this thread?

Thanks,
    Ajt
  • Options
    Looks like we'll gonna miss the final day rewards 😔😔😢😢
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike please reply.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

They've given a 7-day booster for 1 gold yet you still manage to mess up guys🤣

I may have forgotten to login a couple of times, like the entirety of between December 2020 and late last month. Hardly seems like my fault?
  • Options
    You guys are so funny! A future in stand up for sure. I started my account after the event started and played every single day and will just miss it…

But if we get a 7 day booster then it will determine if I don’t waste 4th last and 3rd last token as well…

@Kabam Porthos would there be any way to know?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    ajt said:

You guys are so funny! A future in stand up for sure. I started my account after the event started and played every single day and will just miss it…

But if we get a 7 day booster then it will determine if I don’t waste 4th last and 3rd last token as well…

@Kabam Porthos would there be any way to know?

I would actually like one more as well. I legit quit the game for several months, I run a Covid ICU and the timing sucked. Came back just a few weeks ago, and have been using the boosts to collect items to get my account back up to speed.
  • Options
    @Lovejoy72 hopefully tomorrow they give everyone a final chance to get 7 more days.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Turns out I'm 1 Day Short as well because of the recent Hurricane knocking out our Power and Internet Provider for over a Week, some people were down almost 3 Weeks, thought it over and decided I'd go buy the Resort Pass Plus to get the extra Days and the Resort Objectives' Units but the only thing that's available now is the Basic Resort Pass without the 7 Free Days...

I somewhat remember that Pass Plus ending 1 Week before the Basic Pass, but why did that need to be the case? The only limitation I could see being needed is have that end 1 Day Before the Objectives because you have to complete an Objective after purchasing the Pass to get the Pending Items, which is another poorly thought out system btw, there's still 1 Day/Objective left though so if the option was turned back on now those of us who are willing to buy it to complete the Objectives could...
  • Options
    Does anyone with the Basic Summ(on)er Resort Pass still have the Option to Purchase the 7 Day Upgrade if they hadn't already bought it?
    Or did it disappear at the same time as the Resort Pass Plus did for Non-Pass Holder?
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra any hope of having one more 7 day booster for the summer event be accessible to those that want to purchase so that they can finish out the event?

Seems like this could be quite profitable for you guys…

Also it sucks to have the 4th and 3rd last tokens being reliant on the last 2 to purchase the final rewards…

Please let us know!
  • Options
    @LibertyPrimeV1 I have made a support request and will let you know if I hear a response… if they add another 7 day booster for $7.99, they’ll end up making bank…
  • Options
    ajt said:

@LibertyPrimeV1 I have made a support request and will let you know if I hear a response… if they add another 7 day booster for $7.99, they’ll end up making bank…

I'd be fine if they just made the preexisting Booster available again to those who never bought it, for some reason it expired a week before the Objectives expired... But the additional one would definitely help those who already bought it.
  • Options
    Don’t think it’s going to happen…
  • Options
    For all wondering … there won’t be any more.