**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks Kabam for the Summoner event

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
I really enjoyed this and the rewards were awesome. I like that it required a little thinking. Really enjoyed it. Hope to c more like this in future.

Comments

• Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    it has it upsides and downsides

It was a good idea to do something easy (ty auto fight! came in handy...) in exchange for decent rewards.
    Still decent rewards for F2P

Main downsides

Not claiming from objectives tab, will in turn lose your rewards

Paywall - even when you pay extra $4.99 or something doesnt justify for extra 700 6 star shards.

The 4 different keys and lock are idk the right word for it, pointless? whats d point of having d four different keys. There is a limit on each item anyways..

I dont think the rewards were better than summer appreciation at all.

Outdated rewards for TB - only 5 6* sig stones, not even awakening for 6 star champion. Only 2% T5CC
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    I just wish we could have one event or piece of content where they would blow us away with the rewards. At their best, they always give us just a little less than most of us expect the rewards to be. With player moral at such a low point, they could give the player base and game a huge jolt if they just started being a little more generous for a few months. What does it cost them as a company?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    doctorb said:

I really enjoyed this and the rewards were awesome. I like that it required a little thinking. Really enjoyed it. Hope to c more like this in future.

What thinking did it involve? Genuinely curious.
    It was kind of a poorly designed event with multiple ways in which summoners could fail to get all the rewards.
    Auto claiming of all the sunglasses, having reserve days from the start and having alliance events count for the fights could have made it more palatable.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Objectively a step back from the classic summoner appreciation. The rewards were goodish, but brought nothing fun to the game
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the event? That we basically had to pay for to get anything worthwhile? Nope. Bring back the old summoner appreciation.