Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Dear Kabam(whom it may concern)

히어로1125히어로1125 Posts: 1
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam(whom it may concern)

I accidently spent 4champion Tokens to buy 4star shards at summer canteen because I wans'nt sure how to spend Tokens and there were not much instuructions how to spend them.
Such as You need to get only 1 item for each to get more valuable item like 6star shards and now I would not to be able to purchase 6star shades for that reason.
Could you possibly return thoses 4 champion tokens back before Summer canteen event ends please.

many thanksDear Kabam(whom it may concern)

I accidently spent 4champion Tokens to buy 4star shards at summer canteen because I wans'nt sure how to spend Tokens and there were not much instuructions how to spend them.
Such as You need to get only 1 item for each to get more valuable item like 6star shards and now I would not to be able to purchase 6star shades for that reason.
Could you possibly return thoses 4 champion tokens back before Summer canteen event ends please.

many thankscontact@kabamsupport.com
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    good luck
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,329 ★★★★
    Well, actually there were instructions … I don‘t read every Mail, but the most important ones and in one of them was said that you are supposed to buy everything just once (if you can, some required higher Story Titles).

The option to buy the worst ones multiple times was just there for new players who are locked out on some higher Rewards due to missing progress.
  • Options
    Hey @히어로1125, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. For something like this, I would recommend getting in contact with our Support Team. You can reach out to them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.