Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

thoughts on a first 6 star r2?

LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Comments

• Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 194 ★★
    Mysterio is a decent champ would not be a terrible rank up. The Champion is not a good champ and would not rank him up.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    @Liquidkold i do have other 6 stars but not as worthy as these 2, Juggernaut, psylocke, hela and og captain marvel
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    It wouldn't hurt me to r2 Mysterio. His kit is actually pretty great -- it's just the sp3 damage rotation that hurts him.

If you eventually pull Peni (or use the 4* for synergy) then you have great instant damage against most that can be poisoned.
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 194 ★★

@Liquidkold i do have other 6 stars but not as worthy as these 2, Juggernaut, psylocke, hela and og captain marvel

Yeah those other ones are not great unless you have Apoc and Psylocke becomes pretty good. Psylocke is a little underrated too. She has good power control.