**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why no love for Phoenix ?

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
All I see about Phoenix is that she has a high prestige...

But no one mention that she hits stronger than Thor, I don't get why no one noticed that

Comments

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Gargamesh wrote: »

Has you can see most of people of this thread say that Phoenix is only prestige, even tho I tried to explain them Phoenix is savage, it's like people don't even wanna believe it
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Awesome damage while also giving opponent lots of power gain.

All it takes is a bleed or poison stack and she dies instantly after her sig kicks in.

Her furies are fuel for mystic champs.

She used to stun with her incinerate, now not so much.

Great for Arena. Bad for AQ, AW.

When revive cost $10 each and to heal a decent amount is $3, you'll be sure too have a hefty bill using her..
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I got a 3* sig 99 and use her only in Arena. She's not for quests, too squishy. But can pack a hell of a punch if used properly. Mine is taking out 4* techs like trash.
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    People don't believe it because facts outweigh hopes. And no, she can't out damage a thor or hyperion. She can't even out damage ms marvel/cpt marvel when duped. And none of those champs even need to have focus to stay in the damage, and if something doesn't go perfect to plan you have to start all over with her. I'm sorry if she's you're only good cosmic, but shes far from the top of the list. She's strictly prestige for 90% of the community, the other 10% either don't have anything better or are trying to hype up a not-so-hype champ.

Her animations are fun to use, but she will always just be an arena pawn. If she had some utility she may have been ok to use.
  • Options
    hadz28hadz28 Posts: 8
    it depends on your skill using her, i use her in AQ map 5 and she seem to do the job well enuf,
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    i just don't like her
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    High levels player chose better champs. Ijs
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Level*