Issues with Arenas

LeoAckkLeoAckk Member Posts: 8
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
Hi you all. I dont know of I am having an issue with the game app, but since a month Ago I dont see any updates in Arenas. I always got the sames: Catalyst Splash, Summoner Trials and Crystal Cornucopia. Is that normal??

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Member Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I assume you mean you don't see the champion arenas, in which case you must be UC and above to access.
  • LeoAckkLeoAckk Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2021
    Thats correct, however I was always able to play them like 2 or 3 months ago. I am sorry, what you mean with UC?? Sorry, I am not related with the terms used.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    LeoAckk said:

Thats correct, however I was always to play them like 2 or 3 months ago. I am sorry, what you lean with UC?? Sorry, I am not related with the terms used.

UC means Uncollected,
    If you are not yet Uncollected you only get to compete in Summoner Trials arena (Since the June update), Crystal Splash, Crystal Cornucopia, and Catalysts Arenas.
    Crystals Trove, Basic 5&6* and Featured 5&6* arenas unlocks once you are Uncollected.
  • LeoAckkLeoAckk Member Posts: 8

LeoAckk said:

Thats correct, however I was always to play them like 2 or 3 months ago. I am sorry, what you lean with UC?? Sorry, I am not related with the terms used.

UC means Uncollected,
    If you are not yet Uncollected you only get to compete in Summoner Trials arena (Since the June update), Crystal Splash, Crystal Cornucopia, and Catalysts Arenas.
    Crystals Trove, Basic 5&6* and Featured 5&6* arenas unlocks once you are Uncollected.
    Ohhhh right, now I got it. I believe I am Conqueror by now. Is there a long way to become UC??
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★
    LeoAckk said:

LeoAckk said:

UC means Uncollected,
    Ohhhh right, now I got it. I believe I am Conqueror by now. Is there a long way to become UC??
    You have to beat 5.2, how hard it is depends on your roster and skills. I’ve heard miles is great for the collector now if you have him :)
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    As pointed out by many here, they placed restrictions on the arenas a couple months ago so now once you've become uncollected, all of the arenas will open up to you as they were before before.

Good luck and I wish you all the best on your journey!