**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relaxed Map 4/5 AQ Alliance

Our alliance is currently seeking new players. We are looking for someone to join us that is an active, friendly, team player that has a similar outlook as we do about the game. The preference is for at least a mid level player. Our alliance is chill and relaxed with no drama. Our lives outside this game, such as family, school, and work takes priority! When you cannot help out in AQ, all that we ask is for you to communicate that so we can plan accordingly.

Our alliance is organized AND AQ focused. Currently, the alliance has optional participation in war (usually run 1 BG). We play AQ 5 days a week, in 3 BGs. The goal is having all 3 BGs 100%. BG 1 and BG 2 play map 5, and BG 3 plays map 4. All maps are played without modifiers. Collectively, we surpass PEAK milestone #27 and earn over 140 M points each week. We usually end up ranked around 4000. This gives very good rewards with less stress and burn out.

We use Line as our communication app. This is not required, but highly suggested.

If you are interested in our alliance or have additional questions, please look for me in-game. My IGN is The Harry Colon. You can also find me on Line as my username is harrycolon.

Comments

• Options
    Kenny1887Kenny1887 Posts: 15
    If ur still looking I'm looking for map4 aq, it's my alt acct but I'm active in aq always, if interested my ign is justmike-8
  • Options
    _colo_colo Posts: 50
    Kenny1887 said:

If ur still looking I'm looking for map4 aq, it's my alt acct but I'm active in aq always, if interested my ign is justmike-8

Hit up in game. Let’s see if we can work something out.
  • Options
    GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40
    Are you related to Harry Bush?