**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Rank up/ Awakening

DorsalFin3000DorsalFin3000 Posts: 12
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, I’ve got another rank up dilemma. I recently acquired a 5* nimrod, and I don’t really have a good tech 5* maxed out. I also have a generic awakening gem and max inventory tech stones, so I can awaken someone too. Here are my options:

5* Rank up/ Awakening 42 votes

Hulkbuster (r4, unawakened)
14%
Mreyay2234Ewell65SSS69Soumemiakas1926tofuシAce2319Cmaro 6 votes
Nimrod (r3, unawakened)
21%
The_ChumpBigKidScottyCowabungaShannokDraconic_12KhangsterAidenTheWisewhyme_why6BlackBoyFly 9 votes
Sentinel (r4, 40/200)
4%
Foxhero007Hector_1475 2 votes
Guardian (r2, unawakened)
38%
Drake2078Liquidkoldphil56201Thoye3ReignkingTWIronGladiator22Drauglinodishika123Will3808AJ007RiptideTimestoneAdarsHOakenshieldPoseidon1000Wasy1Fink 16 votes
Ultron (r1, unawakened)
21%
thanks4playingEtjamaRenaxqqGiantwalrus560casual0HoitadoChaosMax1012GrassKnucklesLegend_211 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ultron (r1, unawakened)
    Didn’t know you had an AG

Go Guardian and get him high Sig
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    You won't regret it bro
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Idk much about nimrod, but guardian is really good
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Ultron (r1, unawakened)
    Or Nimrod. I just don't know much about him.
  • Options
    TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    Nice Utility and Damage or maybe nimrod is better
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Ultron (r1, unawakened)
    Not surprised. People don’t use ultron to know his value. Carrying my mini account shen it comes to v6, act 6, and now v3. Double tegen really keeps him sustainable, along with that great DOT, and degen against mutants which is so nice if they are immune to bleed or benefit from it like cable who would degen you, armor ups, stun on sp1 is really solid for end of fight situations. Sp3 is also pretty solid to reset the opponent and get them into the corner to spam some heavies, but don’t really use it often. And of course his double immunity in bleed and poison. Ultron has a lot going on for him, and a pretty nice synergy with warlock too, for that fury. Easy pick for me personally. Nimrod is fairly new so that’s up to you to decide.
  • Options
    Ultron (r1, unawakened)
    Would give the gem to guardian though, worst case scenario. But save it for now because there are champs that could really use it more, unless you really like guardian and wanna take him up.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Would give the gem to guardian though, worst case scenario. But save it for now because there are champs that could really use it more, unless you really like guardian and wanna take him up.

Guardian is worth a Generic gem
    Especially if you have a lot of SIG stones
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Ultron (r1, unawakened)
    actually the most important question is: do you already have ghost awakened? if not then save the gem.
  • Options
    Ultron (r1, unawakened)

Guardian is worth a Generic gem
    Especially if you have a lot of SIG stones
    Yeah but then imagine pulling aegon, nick fury, ghost, angela, etc right after. Guardian is worth a gen but assuming he doesn’t have these champs, I’d wait.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    And it’s not even a contest. I use my r5 dug 200 guardian all the time and he’s awesome. This is coming from someone who was everyone on your listed ranked up except nimrod.
  • Options
    Legend_211Legend_211 Posts: 30
    Ultron (r1, unawakened)
    Ultron is the best and op out of these champs
    Both op attacks and defense
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Sentinel (r4, 40/200)
    Take that Sentinel up and go crush 3 variants (XL, Villain and Tech one). And get the resources to take up anyone else you like.

For what's worth, I would not take up Guardian as 6*. I would wait for a 5* to max out on his sig too.