**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I absolutely love this new beta feature

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
This is such an amazing addition. Thank you Kabam Zero, there is so much information you can learn from this

For example, Now I know how much of Guilly’s damage is from bleed

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Same it’s awesome
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

It would be much better if we also had the option to turn it off if we wanted to. Or at least skip by simply tapping anywhere on the screen instead of using the continue button.

It's just one more thing to slow the game down.

It makes arena a lot less fun/time consuming. Luckily you can turn it off in the settings
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

It would be much better if we also had the option to turn it off if we wanted to. Or at least skip by simply tapping anywhere on the screen instead of using the continue button.

You can turn it off. Besides you can only turn it on by going in your settings.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★

The only one I opted in for was the skip sp3 button. The after fight breakdown is still there.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Wow i got a 10k + crit from IF... beyond OP

Edit:Scratch that almost 12.5k! I love this new feature lol

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Iron Fist R3 when?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

The only one I opted in for was the skip sp3 button. The after fight breakdown is still there.
    Turn off beta features

Iron Fist R3 when?
    Soon my friend.. soon.

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

Iron Fist R3 when?
    Soon my friend.. soon.

At least you can say you were first

Iron Fist R3 when?
    Soon my friend.. soon.

At least you can say you were first
    I'm sure someone has an r3 IF.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    It’s certainly got some useful information. I like it for quests but it’s just more tapping and waiting in arenas, plus I’m getting a “data not found” error at the end of each set of fights.

Obviously it’s still in beta, but hopefully the flow can be improved for arenas.
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80

It’s certainly got some useful information. I like it for quests but it’s just more tapping and waiting in arenas, plus I’m getting a “data not found” error at the end of each set of fights.

Obviously it’s still in beta, but hopefully the flow can be improved for arenas.

Completely agree. Useful for quests, pointless for arena (no nodes, no synergies, no prefight, no ramp-up…). Besides, it’s gonna be a nightmare for arena grinders.

There should be different opt-in boxes for arena/rest of modes. If you are a casual grinder like me, I move from aq, to arena, to story all the time, going to preferences every single time is a nuisance.

But all in all, I like the idea.