**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drax v Black Panther (OG)

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
Just awakened Black Panther from a 4* crystal pull.

His damage qualities seems similar to Drax. Which is weaker and why?
Is BP worth a rank 4?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    Drax easily
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Pulled Black Panther again! :s
    I don't know what to make of the RNG except gaining class Isos, 5* shards etc.

Anyway, still seeking help on comparing these two champs.
  • Options
    Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72
    Drax is definitely better
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Duped my BP today too. Going to stay at R3 because I already have gwenpool and drax ranked up.

BP is actually really good. Just not as good as Drax or GP.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I am looking at the abilities and don't understand the significance of increasing critical rating which is a flat value. What is this critical rating?

On critical hits, Panther is twice more likely to cause bleed whereas Drax's bleed is twice the damage.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    BP is great and yeah it is worth the rank up. The only thing is that it's less furys.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    What sets them apart is the fury from drax. But both 5* versions have been known to clear lol. So they both hit hard enough.
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    I am looking at the abilities and don't understand the significance of increasing critical rating which is a flat value. What is this critical rating?

On critical hits, Panther is twice more likely to cause bleed whereas Drax's bleed is twice the damage.

Think I found the answer.
    Critical rating is the x% chance to score a critical hit with each attack. I am puzzled why it is expressed as a flat value. :o

Without having equal rank / level comparison, I can only deduce the following (assuming the maths is correct):
    Drax .............................Panther
    4/40 sig 20 - 15.7%.....3/30 sig 40 22.1%

Drax has........ 6.28% to cause bleed over 5s with 869.00 damage
    Panther has 17.68% to cause bleed over 4s with 425.75 damage

Panther's critical rating increases with special 1 and 2 but Drax is way ahead with special 3.

So the preliminary conclusion is, Drax hits harder than Panther while Panther is more likely to cause bleed frequently to end fights.

Panther will be the go to champ against Safeguard?
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I got both duped at 4/40 atm. Only thing about BP is the small bleed which triggers willpower in arena.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★

Think I found the answer.
    Critical rating is the x% chance to score a critical hit with each attack. I am puzzled why it is expressed as a flat value. :o

Without having equal rank / level comparison, I can only deduce the following (assuming the maths is correct):
    Drax .............................Panther
    4/40 sig 20 - 15.7%.....3/30 sig 40 22.1%

Drax has........ 6.28% to cause bleed over 5s with 869.00 damage
    Panther has 17.68% to cause bleed over 4s with 425.75 damage

Panther's critical rating increases with special 1 and 2 but Drax is way ahead with special 3.

So the preliminary conclusion is, Drax hits harder than Panther while Panther is more likely to cause bleed frequently to end fights.

Panther will be the go to champ against Safeguard?

Don't forget, Drax's bleed rises with his Fury stacks; which does make his S3 bleed very effective; especially if duped.

I'm really hoping that OG BP gets a bit of a makeover when his movie comes out. How come Electra and X-23 can change their fighting style against bleed-immune champions; but one of the most skilled fighters in the MCU can't?