**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Retirement Ally! Optional AQ/AW with high level players.

Thronebreaker here with 12.8k prestige and 2.1m rating currently exploring Act 7, but I'm tired of the grind of those events week in and week out. Would love to find a place that has active players like myself that leaves it optional or doesn't run AQ/AW at all. Active in all other events and an occasional arena grinder. IGN is the same as here. :)

Comments

• QueenNJAHQueenNJAH Posts: 33
    If you change ur mind about aq we are recruiting. Only requirement is map 4 aq for glory.

Hello! [NJAH!] is a 30 mil 6 year old veteran alliance looking for a few players. Only requirement is AQ maps 4/4/4 with epic and master mods. Must be very active in aq as it is our only requirement. AW is optional with one battlegroup. Discord for comm. We score about 150mil + in aq and get about 3k glory a week. This is a perfect alliance for veteran players tired of the grind, or want to work on end game content without having to worry about a huge AQ or AW commitment but still want glory. Also a good alliance for intermediate players who want to progress. Uncollected or Cavalier suggested. We are a relaxed but efficient adult alliance of long time players. Pm ingame if interested @QueenNJAH
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    I appreciate the offer! @QueenNJAH unfortunately it is mostly my own availability throughout the day that AQ is something I don’t want to have to squeeze in so periodically. While I dislike AW even further, at least the benefit is that it is only active 3/7 days, as opposed to 5/8, and is much much quicker.
  • We're not as high as you but we have room for casual players, if you wanna check out search for our tag NXPTY and contact me, I'm da leader
    Good luck