**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have this happened to anyone else?

Because it's kind of messed up

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    watch out barney finally added to mcoc Pog
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Same happened with me with 6* pinkbones
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Same black widow pink origin
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I like Logan’s acrylics!
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Pink power ranger 🤣
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    I guess this happens on champions you have got just before leveling up. Happened to my pink guardian too. Should be fine after restarting game. Nice bug though :).
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Yep
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Same
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Same

there’s a feature called screenshot, and it is simply delightful!

(i kid i kid i joke i joke)
    I'm also wondering why people do that. Maybe it saves them the inconvenience of transferring the picture from one phone to another. Though if you have a Google or iCloud account, your photos should be synced instantly
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★

• Options

Same

Chikel said:

Same

I'm also wondering why people do that. Maybe it saves them the inconvenience of transferring the picture from one phone to another. Though if you have a Google or iCloud account, your photos should be synced instantly
    Because I'm currently forced to play Mcoc on my Grandfather's Phone since both of my Devices stopped being Compatible with the game, and I don't want to full his Phone with Screenshots or Link my Google Account to it so when my Grandmother is ready to extract his Files and Photos my stuff doesn't get in the way of that.
    (Also I tried transferring through other means once and for some reason none of the Snapshots would be sendable on Line or Facebook after Transferring them to my phone)
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Same

Chikel said:

Same

Because I'm currently forced to play Mcoc on my Grandfather's Phone since both of my Devices stopped being Compatible with the game, and I don't want to full his Phone with Screenshots or Link my Google Account to it so when my Grandmother is ready to extract his Files and Photos my stuff doesn't get in the way of that.
    (Also I tried transferring through other means once and for some reason none of the Snapshots would be sendable on Line or Facebook after Transferring them to my phone)
    I think Iphones save screenshots as .webpg files while Android save them as .png. I don't think social media apps on Android support uploads of webpg files. Most gallery apps don't even support it by default.
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Same

Chikel said:

Same

I think Iphones save screenshots as .webpg files while Android save them as .png. I don't think social media apps on Android support uploads of webpg files. Most gallery apps don't even support it by default.
    Both are Android
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Same

Chikel said:

Same

Also I mean they successfully Transfer between Devices, but just don't upload when I try to post them on Facebook or Line.