**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW - High Ground Tactic

This Tactic Sucks. It doesn't make the fights exciting, it makes them extremely annoying at best. War is supposed to be competitive sure, but doesn't need to be highly frustrating. I love War and always have - I fully expect to absolutely loathe this entire season. Scrap this Tactic

Comments

• For sure
  • JiminyCRJiminyCR Posts: 3
    I agree
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    This tactic will drive more people to quit AW. Where is the revamp they promised in the roadmap long ago? Adding terrible defense tactics is far from a revamp and not enjoyable in the slightest.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    9 or 10 of the high ground champs have awkward/ risky sp2s to dex.
    Fun times when the defender won’t throw sp1… either watch the high ground charges build or brave dexing their sp2.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    I see the champion I just pull and he still doesn’t make me want to rank2 him.. in case you are curious.. it’s the dud herald of Galactus.. air walker.. maybe if he gets buffed.. Silver Surfer is prestige and somewhat useful, Terrax was also a dud but after his buff is slightly better than when he was first released. So there is still hope for air crawler.. er walker.