**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Dr.Voodoo Rewards

My player name is ltezzy and I recently went for doctor voodoo in the arena with 5.6 million I would have gotten way higher than this but including the android problem my win streak was reset on the last day so instead of just continuing my streak I had to start all the way over which also affected my score I feel that without these Buggs I would have gotten Dr.Voodoo I put a lot of time and effort into the arena just to fall short because of the games mistakes

Comments

• Don_morgothDon_morgoth Member Posts: 3
    Same here. Because of the Android issue I missed 6h of duell! It's not fair that we miss this champ because of this error!

The only fair thing kabam can do is, to give voodoo to the top 20% instead of 10%. It's not possible to get so high when you can't log in for 6 hours while others have no problem!
  • DojoDojo Member Posts: 1
    Agreed. It's a very simple solution. No need for compensation, just increase the percentage for Android users.

I'm not a huge gamer, just an ordinary guy who works full time and spends quite a good amount of money on a game I enjoy. I do what I can to increase my profile given real world time constraints. This was my first real attempt at an arena champ. Literally didn't sleep to try and make up for the lost time. Got to 5.7 and missed out. Another couple hours during the downtime and I would've been there. Definitely a buzzkill. As if they care, I won't be back, and neither will my wallet.

• Dakine86Dakine86 Member Posts: 239
    Android here as well... Still got 7.25 mil for voodoo. Stop crying. Yes the lock out was B.S. but thats 6 hours out of 72.... PLENTY of time.
  • Mr_ROBOTMr_ROBOT Member Posts: 5
    Dakine86 wrote: »
    Android here as well... Still got 7.25 mil for voodoo. Stop crying. Yes the lock out was B.S. but thats 6 hours out of 72.... PLENTY of time.

Congrats that you got him, but not everyone like you has a big roster to grind with, I put up a lot of effort, time and chips into this **** and still couldn't make it. Yes not everyone faced this problem but some some of us genuinely failed only because of the down time. And on top the ignorance showed the kabam, that's just so full of s#!t.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    Dakine86 wrote: »
    Congrats, but I think these people have a right to be frustrated. As mentioned by the previous guy, not every android user has a roster like yours. Some may have plans, that with their current roster, they could make 6m for instance, but because of the downtime that costed them 4-5 runs worth of grinding, that is a big difference. Let's say each run they do gets them 200k, they have just lost 800k-1m points worth of grinding. Not to mention by the time the 8-10 hours have ended, they may already be sleeping, losing even more points than that.

So really, I think it is fair if Kabam...does something. Something that will help calm this situation down, like a third arena or something. I'd gladly use the c word here, but I'm probably going to be flagged if I even mention that out..
  • hero3hero3 Member Posts: 112
    think abt it. if u got higher .others also wouldve got higher.... still top 10%?
    like the other android user put he got 7.2 mil.
    I managed 6.3 mil with a android sony phone and tablet.
    if u got higher means i missed out?
    Contest of champions mate. once your roster good try again. one round abt 500k reach 6-7 mil in no time...
  • hero3hero3 Member Posts: 112
    a third arena like other poster suggested seems fair . like in past. im sure wont need 6 mil .