Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Timeout issue in AQ

Is anyone having an issue with getting timeouts when trying to continue a fight after getting KOed? I’ve experienced this since the latest update. Specifically in AQ from my experience. I enter a fight and get KOed, then I choose one of my other champs and choose the continue the fight and immediately get a timeout screen. This will happen over and over unless I back out of AQ and then re enter AQ to continue.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Turn off the beta thing in settings
  • Options
    WilburWWilburW Posts: 18
    Have others experienced this issue with that beta setting turned on? I have it on but will see if turning it off makes a difference. Thank you!
  • Options
    rischiorischio Posts: 163
    yes, I got the same, but I cannot 100% correlate it to the beta feature
  • Options
    WilburWWilburW Posts: 18
    I will say that after turning off the beta feature, I have not had the timeout problem again.