Options

Weird visual when opening World's End Cav

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
So I did Legendary exploration(this week was the easiest for me thanks to r2 G99, just one revive and a couple of pots), and got enough shards to open a Cav.

When I put it in the spinner, there was a six star rocket at the beginning, normal enough, but with a green tick mark next to him. The actual pull was a 4* OGBP.

No screenshot because it was momentary and unexpected, but am creating this thread to see if anyone has experienced/experiences something similar.

Comments

• Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Yeah I saw the marker when I spinned one last night. Don't remember the Champs though.
  • Options
    Ok got a clip on another one
  • Options

• Options
    Some funky shizz going on
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

That is very weird and I really have to wonder what causes it.

I also wonder what sort of champ 123456789 is.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,175 ★★★
    Yeah it's happening on bewhiskered as well. Saw the green tick on 1st champ in the spin wheel every time.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,582 ★★★★★
    Crystal spin animation has been crazy for a while now. I haven’t seen this per se, but the bug where the screen goes psychedelic with colors and your crystal replicates visually across the screen as you drag it is a common one for me.

I always hope it means the crystal has some fantastic pull as a result. But it usually doesn’t.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kinda goes to prove that the reel is just for show.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Crystal spin animation has been crazy for a while now. I haven’t seen this per se, but the bug where the screen goes psychedelic with colors and your crystal replicates visually across the screen as you drag it is a common one for me.

Dr. Zola

You can see that, too? Thought it was a flashback.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,582 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

You can see that, too? Thought it was a flashback.
    Well, now that you say it…six years of playing and a bad case of MCoCPTSD could be why I’m seeing it…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    An early sign of entering matrix. You may need to select red or blue pill later.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I think it’s first time awakening of champs. Get a check. Not positive but the only one that had a check for me was thor rags. Which I have unawakened. But maybe it’s just a glitch