**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting event?

A lot of people are saying gifting event is cancelled? Is it actually

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    There is no way in Hela that they cancel the event where they earn the most money within the year.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Without any spite against Kabam, this is the event that brings them the most money and players love it. It'd be borderline stupid to cancel it.
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Tell you what I have been hyped and ready for the gifting event for some time and Grinded my rear off. But now especially after an evening of some of the most buggiest play I have dealt with in some time; I’m second guessing if it’s even worth paying into it. It’s amazing how many threads are here about the gifting event given the how much of a low point the game is currently in. No real compensation outside of the alliance potions and no real transparency on when we will see a real fix. I absolutely love this game but lately it’s becoming in hard to enjoy and I’m having trouble deciding if I’m going to go as big as I originally planned knowing how low player appreciation seems right now :( who knows maybe the event will bring some joy back to things, guess we will see
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Runavargr said:

Tell you what I have been hyped and ready for the gifting event for some time and Grinded my rear off. But now especially after an evening of some of the most buggiest play I have dealt with in some time; I’m second guessing if it’s even worth paying into it. It’s amazing how many threads are here about the gifting event given the how much of a low point the game is currently in. No real compensation outside of the alliance potions and no real transparency on when we will see a real fix. I absolutely love this game but lately it’s becoming in hard to enjoy and I’m having trouble deciding if I’m going to go as big as I originally planned knowing how low player appreciation seems right now :( who knows maybe the event will bring some joy back to things, guess we will see

Sadly it probably won't bring any joy. They have already said they are looking at ways to prevent alt account gifting which just means more kabam resources used to hamper players instead of using the time and resources to fix this busted game. I fell like this is Miikes statement after 12.0 and we are all just gonna have to adapt to the way this plays now.
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 ★★
    At this point,don't even care what happens in the game.I was looking forward to grinding massively towards d gifting and even spending some coins but **** requirement this,this that just takes d joy for me.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    We don't know yet
  • Options
    Guess we will find out in the upcoming weeks as soon as the info for December update drops
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Have they even confirmed the event for this year?
  • Options
    I’m a matter of sorts, it was said that they would be adding some higher requirements or something like tht for it…. So ya
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't be surprised if gifting is 30%+ of their annual revenue. Definitely not cancelling it.

Side note if it was, Kabam would have a post. There's no reason to believe randoms on the forums about these things.