**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Gives

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am facing sersi in cavalier and she is acting way to aggressive. She literally dashes forward before her specials are even done like wth i lost 3 champs bc of this. Long distance eternity seems to be broken, she activated both sp1 and went unblockable despite me being far away from her.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Try Domino in the SQ lol
    Thank God for Archangel
  • Options

her special recovery time is bonkers

I’ve had more success evading her attacks if I get hit by the special attack tbh

Seems long distance eternity isn't working as intended she isn't suppose go unblockable when i am far away yet she did 2 unblockable sp1 while i was literally far away from her
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Try Domino in the SQ lol
    Thank God for Archangel

He got destroyed
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    What I've noticed is that when u successfully dex her specials she stays back but when the first hit connects she rushes you before the specials end...

It's quite annoying but I've also noticed sometimes her attacks whiff when she rushes so timing my blocks help a little
  • Options
    edited November 2021

What I've noticed is that when u successfully dex her specials she stays back but when the first hit connects she rushes you before the specials end...

It's quite annoying but I've also noticed sometimes her attacks whiff when she rushes so timing my blocks help a little

Why her sp1 keeps going unblockable when i am literally far away and her transmutation wasn't even active 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

I’ve had more success evading her attacks if I get hit by the special attack tbh

Seems long distance eternity isn't working as intended she isn't suppose go unblockable when i am far away yet she did 2 unblockable sp1 while i was literally far away from her
    She is supposed to go unblockable if you are far away

Not according to the node
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Zan0 said:

That's because it's not a node. It's one of her abilities
  • Options
    edited November 2021

Zan0 said:

That's because it's not a node. It's one of her abilities
    I realized her kit literally states being away her specials go unblockable but isn't the unblockable suppose to pause once her specials are done due to long distance eternity? Bc after i dexed her sp1 and was far away from her, unblockable was still active...at this point i am confused bout how the node works lol
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

That node makes it so her buffs that she gains from her abilities are paused while you are far away. It doesn’t affect when she goes unblockable at all
    So even dexing her sp1 while away and surviving her unblockable wouldn't pause once her sp1 was done?
  • Options
    SCARLETHyeSCARLETHye Posts: 4
    Her abilities are when you are far away her skills are unblockable. Node helps her unblockable buff to pause it so that she will be unblockable in next few seconds. Try to understand the nkde guys 🤷
  • Options
    RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    "Pause" doesnt mean "deactivate" the node means that when you are far away from her the timer on her buffs stops ticking down, not that the buffs immediately are removed.