**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for chill and trustworthy alliance for gifting event

The event I look forward to every year. But as always very hard and tricky to do business with any random player or alliance.Who knows, I might pull your average points in the event by quite a lot cause these pockets ain’t empty baby! Hmu, if you are looking for that last piece of puzzle.

Comments

• ZAndooZAndoo Posts: 77
    contact me ingame
    username: ZANDOO
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Join my ally [Zomoa] <- tagged
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    when the event starts i would be open to trading with you!
  • EchoBravoEchoBravo Posts: 63
    [ISØ8S]- 69mill 12.5k prestige alliance looking for active, skilled US or EU player.

• For AQ map 6 epic mods (over 490 mill )
    • AW platinum 3/4 wars tier 3/4

• 12k prestige required (average prestige is 12,565)

I need 1 possibly 2 players if it’s a group of 2 after this next war
    Line ID is mmikec1991
    I have a prestige of 2,500 will I be accepted
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    give us a holler if it is a good match...

looking for 1...a long time guy has been eaten up by real life.

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school players who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

We are looking for players with 9K prestige and have earned Cavalier status.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and often run theme tanks in the off season for fun and levity. Last season we were G2, but sometimes are in the G3 or G1 range. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season. This season we placed G2.

AQ: 655, 655, 655, 655, 555 for 290+ mil weekly.

500-750k, sometimes 1M SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the laid back success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.

• WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Wouldn’t you rather have a place to stay afterwards? We do well in the gifting event every year because 20 of us have been together through four of them. 40+ mil alliance, AQ focused, War voluntary. Very chill. Just show up for AQ, do your job and collect rewards. The only real requirement is Line so you can join our chat. -KOA- and I’m WeezerKDi
    I would also like trading with you
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

@Real_Madrid_76_2 Looks like your alliance is aq/aw focused and has already reached the members limit.

Oh sorry, but it is open and if I find a slot, I will talk to my ally. What is your in game 🆔?
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    You can try our alliance called Underdogs, I will give all the details in some time
    I don't know if we have a slot open but we are planning on making slots for other people
    You can join too
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Hey @ragnarok_947, i've got 4000+ units an am willing to make a trade or two if you are up to it. My line and in-game name is the same as forum name
  • I'm looking for someone trustworthy to trade with.

Alliance 5850M