Options

Kang bugged possibly? Died using correct sp

DaffnestDaffnest Posts: 8
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
I took the charged up node path and I died using the corresponding sp.

https://streamable.com/528oc5

I'm not familiar with the fight so please kindly explain to me if I'm wrong.

Comments

• Options

Don't use champions that reduce Kang's ability accuracy because it doesn't interact well with the fight. Similarly, don't try and hit him with a special while he's stunned if you have the pacify mastery.

The charges should not be affected by AAR though. Also, one of my mates said only the sp1 charge is buuged.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★
    Daffnest said:

Don't use champions that reduce Kang's ability accuracy because it doesn't interact well with the fight. Similarly, don't try and hit him with a special while he's stunned if you have the pacify mastery.

The charges should not be affected by AAR though. Also, one of my mates said only the sp1 charge is buuged.
    I know he's not supposed to, but in the instances where people have fought him and his ability accuracy was reduced they were having issues with the fight like in your video, so it's best not to use champs with AAR
  • Options
    Actually I just went through the description again. The charges can be affected by AAR. It's only the dmg not affected by AAR. Which is stupid but it is what it is.
  • Options
    Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
    I had the same problem using sp2 with apocalypse and using sp1 with nick fury. The disorient screws you over