**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Give us a shock immune champ in 2018

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
I'm tired of losing third of my health just for hitting electro during a fight in witch I take no block damage (intercepting is all I do) and I still get health taken off. You have introduced champs that are immune to incenarate, champs that can counter limbo, poison bleed and many other la but still have yet to give us a champ or a way to avoid shock damage. I hope there's a champ in the next year that will be immune to shock.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Use bw, cb, an elektra, an AA. Plenty of champs to counter electro.
  • Yeah... mastery helps and don’t forget Gwenpool
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    But all and all electro is unavoidable damage either way, with 99% chance youll take some damage when fighting against electro. 1% is with insane rng and max sig BW
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    I want mastery for (poison n incerate)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Electro should not be immune to it but he should not take damage instead he should be absorbing it.
  • very good idea
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    dont hit electro then. duhhhh if something hurts, dont do it, duhhhhhhhhhhh
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    I’d rather a degen immune

Like regen?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »

Like regen?

Immune to Degen, Not Degen Reversal.
    But hey,Anything is possible.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Even if there was a champion immune to shock, he wouldn't be immune to static shock since it is energy damage, not shock damage.
    Shock immunity = Shock debuff immunity

Static shock? You mean that sensation when you wear socks, rub your feet on a carpet, and touch a door knob? What champ uses that?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Even if there was a champion immune to shock, he wouldn't be immune to static shock since it is energy damage, not shock damage.

Static shock? You mean that sensation when you wear socks, rub your feet on a carpet, and touch a door knob? What champ uses that?

... Electro ...
  • I would recommend a change for electro, instead of dealing static shock let him absorb a certain amount of damage and deal it as a damage for his next successful hit. Just like BPCW, I hate him in Aq bcoz I use thor for him in 3rd section(map 5) and even if I stack 2 Armor breaks and doesn't take any damage even as block damage I will lose 3/4 of the health just bcoz of shock damage.
  • Moneygrab wrote: »

A degen immune champ is never going to be added, imagine how much that would change the collector fight, or challenges like the Web-Slinger and the Goldblum Challenge
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I would recommend a change for electro, instead of dealing static shock let him absorb a certain amount of damage and deal it as a damage for his next successful hit. Just like BPCW, I hate him in Aq bcoz I use thor for him in 3rd section(map 5) and even if I stack 2 Armor breaks and doesn't take any damage even as block damage I will lose 3/4 of the health just bcoz of shock damage.

Which just brings up another example. Why is the god of thunder negatively effected by shock again? I agree with whoever mentioned the ability to absorb shock. Thor should have that ability absolutely. To convert to fury or power bar something. It would make sense that he would get more powerful while under shock.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »

... Electro ...

Thanks for playing along :smile:
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Electro
    Storm
    Jane foster
    Thor

They all should be immune to shock