**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Alliance Quest battlegroups

I am the leader of an alliance and I believe that it would be beneficial to everyone who plays this game if we were given the option to decide how many battlegroups we choose to run in AQ's just like the option we have in Alliance Wars. Please take my suggestion into consideration.

Comments

• Big_mac_attack78Big_mac_attack78 Member Posts: 3
    Also, there are members experiencing glitches with parry and a "whiff" glitch. Many of my members spend money on units and special offers, while we strive to improve our champions when we are faced with these glitches how about some compensation? Check my account and you'll see just how much I've invested into this game. A pretty penny I might add. Please consider compensation for the losses my alliance has had to endure. Thanks.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    I am the leader of an alliance and I believe that it would be beneficial to everyone who plays this game if we were given the option to decide how many battlegroups we choose to run in AQ's just like the option we have in Alliance Wars. Please take my suggestion into consideration.

You can choose how many you run. Always could.
  • JayMMJayMM Member Posts: 69
    Do you mean so that say bg1+2 are both full, then you can have it so bg3 stays locked and no one can join it? Sorry for bad wording im still half asleep haha