**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does Kabam not give explanations?

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
I feel like they don’t hear the criticism sometimes but I just cannot believe when certain things get hammered on this forum especially that the community is very critical about that they do not hear it?

The latest example being cavalier EQ with all of the criticism I would feel we should get an explanation to why they made it the way they did but I just feel like we will not? I feel they should not wait for the criticism to give an explanation even if they were going to give one I think the explanation should be upfront when you change a major part of the game so drastically.

Like how do you get to this point with EQ how could you be so detached from the player base and if you are not then you have to have an explanation for why you’ve changed it the way you have what’s the rationale?

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

the player base gets less than 24 hours to pivot and plan for who to rank up to address the new nodes

You literally get 30+ days
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    The fact that they haven't replied to this post is pretty funny.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★

First, the EQ isn't so awful as some people here are saying. The cross charges give you a massive attack increase, which mans your 6sr1 [insert meme champ here] is hitting like a rank 4. Or your 5/65 is hitting like a 6sr3.

Second, don't conflate the loud people on the forum with "the player base". We have no idea how this change is truly being received by players, only the ones who got mad. People who don't care won't come to the forums to rant about it.

And third, Kabam has more important things to do than answer every complaint made on the forums. The entitlement expressed by the squeaky wheels is amazing sometimes. Not only do they need to let us know about changes, but they need to give us rationales?

I agree it was short notice, but that's only if you have to do the EQ on day 1. Which you do not. There are more than 30 days to do the EQ. You'll figure it out.

The sheer amount of reading dissecting Kabam language and either having to go to YouTube or the Internet to see what other people are using or spend tons of time trying to figure out which champs work best. Is ridiculous when you figure the amount of time it had to take them to do this. It wasn’t being asked for it wasn’t needed. With all the other things people have been complaining about or wanting or needing fixed this is where to buy them choose to spend their time. It’s ridiculous to me. I can’t find anywhere where it makes sense I can’t find any forms where people were complaining they wanted new cavalier EQ mode. So if you’re going to do some thing out of the blue as a company that to say the least makes most people scratch their head why wouldn’t there be an explanation?