**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hawkeye Signature ability Problem

Well, today while practicing 5* rank 2 signature lv 70 hawkeye, i had a problem reducing opponent's physical Resiatance

Comments

• Options
    Yash234Yash234 Posts: 18
    Well even after having 3 critical bleeds, still no physical resistance was reduced.

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Well maybe it’s due to the many times they tinkered with him after the update

Can you guys look into this?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Hawkeye is bugged, probably the physical resistance is in hundreds value not thousands.. I have 5* rank3 sig200 I use in arena and easier side quest, not as effective as I hope he would be after the buff/nerf/whatevayoucallit
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

Because the bug benefits the company and not the community should be irrelevant. The same treatment should be applied to both situations.

But, we all know it doesn't work like that.
    The best thing we can do when the pro player bugs come up, is stay quiet.

The more you talk about it, the more likely it is to get fixed.

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Because the bug benefits the company and not the community should be irrelevant. The same treatment should be applied to both situations.

But, we all know it doesn't work like that.
    The best thing we can do when the pro player bugs come up, is stay quiet.

The more you talk about it, the more likely it is to get fixed.

There will never be silence from the community one way or another because people post everything they witness - beneficial or detrimental to the community.

I do believe Kabam has been more transparent from years past, showing that they have the ability to listen to the community. Unfortunately any silence is misinterpreted as ignorance or down right lack of empathy for the customer base - us.

These forums are to be used as a medium to convey concerns, issues and problems that impact the consumers, customers and players.

It should be consistently interacted with. While there are toxic posts by many immature members, the majority want the same thing - a fair chance to have wrongs in the game fixed.

That fair chance begins with communication from the company that they’re taking it seriously. A simple message of “that is working the way it is intended to” and a reason as to why that is fair would benefit everyone.

When the silence is deafening, it is one of the reasons the community believes the company lacks the ability to impact our concerns in a professional and timely manner.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Here’s the infuriating part from the standpoint of the community.

Hawkeye was released and his sig ability was bugged. It benefitted the community, because it scaled ridiculously high, especially at low sig.

There was an immediate message saying that Kabam is going to fix it and action was taken.

Now, whether there is a bug or not (again), shouldn’t a message come out identifying and/or stating the status followed by corrective action (if indeed bugged)?

And now he's bugged differently- his sig ability doesn't even seem to work anymore and only his SP3 can cause Critical Bleed.

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Here’s the infuriating part from the standpoint of the community.

Hawkeye was released and his sig ability was bugged. It benefitted the community, because it scaled ridiculously high, especially at low sig.

There was an immediate message saying that Kabam is going to fix it and action was taken.

Now, whether there is a bug or not (again), shouldn’t a message come out identifying and/or stating the status followed by corrective action (if indeed bugged)?

And now he's bugged differently- his sig ability doesn't even seem to work anymore and only his SP3 can cause Critical Bleed.

Yup I just experienced this. Missed the perfect release on sp1 then threw another sp1, this time with perfect release and both bleeds were ticking for the same.