**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Side Task (Progress Error)

Drako232Drako232 Posts: 35
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Tell. Is it possible to play again, or wait for the correction? All the difficulties work as they should. On Epic reset progress
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 179 ★★
    Got the same problem
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 179 ★★
    Drako232 said:

Got the same problem

Everyone has faced this problem. But there is no answer from Kabam. If you go through it again, it's to get rewards again. Suddenly they will be punished. And it's not clear what to do. Is it possible to pass, or wait until they fix it
    I Hate this situations. Just want to finish 2.1. I don’t know if it‘s an exploit, it’s not our fault. I Maybe run Chapter 1 once and then explore 2.1
  • Options
    ĆŁÜTČHĆŁÜTČH Posts: 11
    I just did chapter 1 because I wanted to get to chapter 2
  • Options
    ĆŁÜTČHĆŁÜTČH Posts: 11
    I shouldn’t get banned for wanting to progress in the side quest
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Drako232 said:

Got the same problem

Everyone has faced this problem. But there is no answer from Kabam. If you go through it again, it's to get rewards again. Suddenly they will be punished. And it's not clear what to do. Is it possible to pass, or wait until they fix it
    I Hate this situations. Just want to finish 2.1. I don’t know if it‘s an exploit, it’s not our fault. I Maybe run Chapter 1 once and then explore 2.1
    Better option would be to just wait fr an appropriate response
    U can't trust Kabam even when u want to
    They might call this an exploit & throw bans
    Though I think bans are highly unlikely in this situation, but as I said before, u cn never trust them even when u want to
  • Options
    King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    I am waiting. If they don't fix it or say something before the next quest comes out, then I'll probably do the first two quests again.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I explored Ch1 Quest 1 and didn’t touch the other one.

They won’t be able to ban me because either they let it slide or take away the rewards I’d earn from 2.1 that way it cancels out
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Just run it again, there have been numerous quests that have encountered similar in the past and it’s been fine. It’s a one time thing, this isn’t like repeatedly running the same quest over and over again which people did end up getting their account rolled back and/or banned.