Options

Kabam Support Response Time Survey

Hey guys, I was just looking to conduct a little survey to find out what people's typical experience has been when waiting for a response from Kabam Support. Basically I wanna know how long you typically end up waiting before you get a response.

Kabam Support Response Time Survey 47 votes

<1hr
2%
Riptide 1 vote
1-3hrs
8%
JadedGinjabredMonstaSammed_khotgggg00 4 votes
3-6hrs
12%
NEXTONDenzel116Xguard77Superjoe8293willrun4adonutSlurpZeDerp 6 votes
6-12hrs
6%
RookiiehaaarveyLavitaebella 3 votes
12-24hrs
19%
LeNoirFaineantMobile_P0tat0OGAvengerHoitadoNoise72magnus_xixPicoBpTyphoonRatedSViper 9 votes
1-3days
31%
danielmathbuffajrMqc19frodo2377Total_Domin01XXGhost_RiderXXNapaHeroFilledPizzaGamerKniteMCOCHazzaAlvin69SkyLord7000AmnetiesJoshKosh55700Francis00 15 votes
>3 days (please specify)
19%
Texas_11xLunatiXxDaddriedaDoctorwho13Zan0Yodabolt21GodliekGrassKnucklesCoppin 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    1-3days
    I contacted support once because I accidentally used a generic 4* on x23, like 5 years ago and they wouldn’t reverse it :(
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    <1hr
    I’ve contacted them twice and both times had replies and action within a hour
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,752 ★★★★★
    12-24hrs
    I find that it depends on what you're sending a ticket in for. Smaller items like Forum name change are faster than billing related questions.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    >3 days (please specify)
    They never answered mine
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    >3 days (please specify)
    usually 3 days or so since i'm not alone bombarding the support department with mail tickets, but i usually give it up when they start asking for everything to prove that this is my account. i have all the evidence and i only lack one and that is to remember the original name when i first played the game which i don't even know anymore as over the years i switched names because that name sounded more cooler than the previous name.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    I don't mind even if they take 1 week to reply . As long as the reply is in my favour , it's all good. .
    Sad part is that it is hardly ever in your favour. So i have not had a grt experience.