**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drive to a Million Facebook Likes!

Comments

• VikinxVikinx Posts: 16
    Hey Everybody!

The Top 12 Champion poll is live! Vote for your favourite champions of each class here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/top-12-champion-crystal-vote/

When i open the page i dont get any link to open and vote.? Why? @Kabam Miike
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    How does this not have a response yet? Seriously this is another release with a major mistake and then nothing else is said about it? GG & Doc need to be in the voting, since they are not these are already screwed up lol.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So the link in the ingame message doesn’t forward to the poll, but to the main page of “playcontestofchampions.com.” There’s no topic or announcement with a direct link to the poll on this forum, but only 1 remark from kabam mike which has a direct link to the poll. It’s really not helping the notion that you want this thing to succeed.
    So the link in the ingame message doesn’t forward to the poll, but to the main page of “playcontestofchampions.com.” There’s no topic or announcement with a direct link to the poll on this forum, but only 1 remark from kabam mike which has a direct link to the poll. It’s really not helping the notion that you want this thing to succeed.

They can't seem to get out of their own way....
  • DevilwingDevilwing Posts: 24
    Are they just 1 4* in one crystal or 12 4* in one crystal? I know it’s more likely to be the former, but the description is really vague, at least not understandable for someone like me who’s not native speakers.
  • Devilwing wrote: »
    Are they just 1 4* in one crystal or 12 4* in one crystal? I know it’s more likely to be the former, but the description is really vague, at least not understandable for someone like me who’s not native speakers.
    We’ll be running some special polls very soon, in which we’ll ask all of you to choose the 2 Best Champions of each class! Then, we’ll add a 4-Star Version of the Top 12 (2 of each class) into a special crystal that will be available for only $1 USD!

Pretty certain that means there will one one crystal with a random chance to drop one of the top 12.
  • Even when I follow the link in KabamMike’s post, I still don’t see the poll. You guys don’t appear to have the made the voting section very intuitive to get to.

EDIT: Thankfully Google can get me there even if the forums can not. I’ve voted now. A little sad to see all those champs I ground out insane scores in arena to get are now sitting at the top of the lists and people can get for practically free. Kind of makes me want to stop doing arena.

Every single featured 4* eventually becomes a basic 4* that people snag for a fraction of the points. Many repeat basic, and then they go for a song.

It has always been true, and will always be true, that effort doesn't generally get you something nobody else will get, effort only gets you there earlier than everyone else. If you don't care if a champ someone gets today is something they get to play for six months to a year before you, you shouldn't expend a lot of effort on those things. Because eventually, if you are patient, anything you can get today for effort X will be achievable in a year for less than half the effort. It might be achievable for nothing.
  • You guys care if we pay a bot farm to get you the 1M likes??
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Y?

they've already said they do care and want them to be organic likes.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    How does this not have a response yet? Seriously this is another release with a major mistake and then nothing else is said about it? GG & Doc need to be in the voting, since they are not these are already screwed up lol.

Why do we need them? Stark Spidey and Star-Lord are the best lol
    But it's your opinion
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Devilwing wrote: »
    We’ll be running some special polls very soon, in which we’ll ask all of you to choose the 2 Best Champions of each class! Then, we’ll add a 4-Star Version of the Top 12 (2 of each class) into a special crystal that will be available for only $1 USD!

Pretty certain that means there will one one crystal with a random chance to drop one of the top 12.

Thanks. That’s what I thought, a lil bit disappointing though.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    My 2 cents - No doubt I love this gave , I would give it 1000 likes if I have to , but I think the timing is not correct or favorable, I think 1 million likes is achievable easily if the conditions are in favor of every one. No game is perfect but there are few things which makes the difference and being “ Marvel” fan the expectation level is high.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Just so I get this right it's a 1 crystal that contains one of the chosen 12 right?
    G0311 wrote: »
    Just so I get this right it's a 1 crystal that contains one of the chosen 12 right?

Yup it's a Guaranteed 4* of the 12 best champs in the game. 2 from each class for $1

How is it Disappointing?

But it's your opinion

Because the polls don't reflect what we were told.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »

Yup it's a Guaranteed 4* of the 12 best champs in the game. 2 from each class for $1

Right that makes more sense. Still great deal for 4 quarters. Could you imagine 12 of the best characters, all 12 for 1 Dollar lol, AW, would be nuts .
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Looking the polls so far there aint a bad champ chosen.

How is it Disappointing?

Nvm it’s just unsatisfying human nature: I knew it’s too good to be true that we would get 12 champs in one crystal. But I did hope that there would be one crystal for each class, with limit purchase of one crystal. That is, you can pick one and only one class to buy. That’s more reasonable to me and can avoid the scenario in which ppl got the champ that they already have. Like me I don’t need any of the tech/mystic/science top champs. But there would be 50% chance to get one of these classes which would be pretty lame.

• Ascoop24 wrote: »
    Alright so someone can double check my math if we need 250000 likes in 20 days. So we would take 250k ÷20= 12,500 likes per day. 12,500 ÷ by 24 hours in a day =520 likes per hour. 520 ÷60 minutes in a hour=8.6 likes per minute. Now if my math is correct 9 likes per minute doesnt seem like an awful hard goal. The issue would be if it could withstand that over 20 days. Also please feel free to let me know if my math is wrong

I don't think we should get our hopes up. It took them over two years to get to 750k and now they want another 250k in three weeks? Unlikely...but good luck.
  • 10,000 shards for five stars for one mill let's go I don't care 5 units to refill each champs
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    10,000 shards for five stars for one mill let's go I don't care 5 units to refill each champs

It's 500 fights, would you even need to refresh?
    10,000 shards for five stars for one mill let's go I don't care 5 units to refill each champs

Don't forget you have one week to get to 1 mil in arena

But it's your opinion

Because the polls don't reflect what we were told.

Ok........... and by now I would think you of all people should know that Kabam isn't all milk and honey.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited November 2017
    @Cosmic_Ray13
    @WallieIncantors

Also- it’s not necessarily 500 fights, Kabam posted that it’s “around” 500. Depending on keeping the streak and the number of maxed out 1-2*’s you have

It could be less
  • NinjaFistoNinjaFisto Posts: 89
    edited November 2017
    Hope we can make it XD
    Thebgj wrote: »
    @Cosmic_Ray13
    @WallieIncantors

Also- it’s not necessarily 500 fights, Kabam posted that it’s “around” 500. Depending on keeping the streak and the number of maxed out 1-2*’s you have

It could be less

I thought it was 100 fights