**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

13 players looking for a ally

We are all Map 5X5 experienced
We are looking for a place that is AQ/AW event focused.
We can be crude in joking so anyone who offends easy should be warned.
Contact me on Line : eckthroi

Comments

• MagentaBluesMagentaBlues Posts: 26
    Are you willing to use Discord?
  • Please get with wray76 on line.
  • FrothyyFrothyy Posts: 111
    Hello I’d be very cautious on deciding to merge with these individuals. A few of their memebrs are extremely rude. They make very lewd, sexist and vulgar remarks, remarks what caused a couple in our alliance to leave. The leader, a self-entitled ****, comes of as a nice individual and makes somewhat of a sob story to build rapport. However as we just found out his underlying intentions were not those of wanting to establish a long term friendship. He will put blame on your members if he feels his members are not being treated fairly, without reasoning or looking at the big picture of things.

If you want more info please msg me on LINE at 3kgtneil I can speak to you more and send some of the convos between us and his band of 13. Our alliance is most likely closing.. I don’t want the same thing to happen to yours. So do reach out before taking the plunge.
  • I'm sorry that you feel you have to bad mouth myself and my crew because you didn't know how to play as a team - hope you take the advice I gave about mixing players for unity and not making it an us vs them

Honestly though - Wish you the best :)
  • TangywolfTangywolf Posts: 27
    Eckthroi are you all interested in helping grow a new alliance. We don't use line but are committed seasoned players.
    And could personally do not care about crude jokes
    Message me if interested
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176

zh9mqc5zgjpz.png
    Line ID: Crooks 9109
  • Thanks guys. I appreciate the offers. Actually we did find a home and are in the process of getting settled in. But if any of you are looking for a place to go I do know of a ally that just started that will be running 5x5 going into 65555

Just hit me up in Line if you are interested: eckthroi