**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Gold in GGCs - is it right?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
The crystal guarantees a "minimum of 50k gold". So far I have seen always only 50k gold in me and my friend's openings. I know opening 15 crystals has 0 representative value, but in the previous years the same amounts of crystals used to yield much more gold.

What is your experience with this? Are we just a tiny bit unlucky, or is the droprate really as low as it seems to be?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    I got 100K gold once out of 9 crystals.
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    I opened 20 GGC's & got 1mil gold. So roughly 50k per crystal. But then I opened 1 more & got 500k gold. So, man I think it's RNG.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I got 500k out of one that I spinned.
    7.5 mil in total out of some 50ish crystals.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 571 ★★★
    I got 1 million from 1 GGC