**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier/Throne Breaker Solo Event Rewards

I wanted to discuss something that I don't think gets enough attention and yet is egregiously out of date: Solo Event rewards.

It seems silly to me that Cavalier and Throne Breaker players, who can't even use 4* champions in any Story content and have no reason at all to use them in any other content (except maybe arena), should get so many rewards that are fitting for 4* champions. I'm mostly talking about the t3cc and 4* signature stones, but considering the widespread need for resources such as t2a and t5b I think those amounts could stand to be increased too.

The only decent rewards from Solo Events (and the only reason I still do them) are the revive, level 4 health potion and the generic 5* sig stone. The highest rank rewards can also be good, but it's a lot of effort to go through to get a maximum of one t4cc which isn't guaranteed to be a class you need.

It seems to me that these rewards were out of date even at their release (especially the 4* materials), and today they are little more than a slap in the face to people who are taking 6*s to rank 3 or even rank 4! Even the level 4 health potion is starting to lose its usefulness with the current health pools of 6* champions.

These rewards NEED to be updated if these Solo Events are going to be useful ways for players to gain more resources. They're not really that great for Cavalier players, and certainly not for Throne Breakers with widespread rosters. I hope the game developers will take this into consideration and give these events a much needed updated.

~God of Strategy, 5 year veteran of MCOC

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Do not remove lower rewards such as 4 star sigs that are actually really good. Just add on it

Also you said slap in the face so your post is automatically silly lol

My other favourite thing that people do now is add how many years they’ve been playing as if that’ll make a difference to Kabam in their decision making too 😂
  • Options
    God_of_StrategyGod_of_Strategy Posts: 3
    edited December 2021
    Okay, sure. 4* sig stones can eventually become useful after spending months to max sig a 4* and then you'll finally start getting some extra 5* shards from max sig crystals... But other than that, the higher sig is meaningless for a 4* except in arena and a couple variants. I could do without them.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Units are the reason I do it
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    This thread will also be moved to suggestions and requests...
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    #SlapInTheFace
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Am I the only one who actively farms gold crystals out of those? Decent income since I'm as lazy as I am with arenas.
  • Options
    Wow, Solo Events for gold... Just shows how desperate we are for the most basic resource in the game.