**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Backgrounds??

Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
It seems like we need some new backgrounds for the fights. If I may be so bold to suggest the following:
Four Freedoms Plaza/Baxter Building : Basically one that Fantastic Four centric. They have been in the game for 3 years now so they deserve their own place.
Latveria: who doesn't want to fight Doom's throne room
The Stark Amory/Stark soloutions: In the comics, Tony has a room where he keeps all versions of his armors lock up for future use if needed. That would be a great new background
The Strange Academy: This is a reletivey new location. Strange has opened a School down in New Orleans to teach the next generation of magician. Doctor Voodoo is the Headmaster. Think of it as Marvel's Hogwarts. Would be nice to see the champions down around the magnolia treees and Bayous.
Red Skull's bunker: Red Skull normally has a place to hold court in the comics. Could be fun.
Shi'ar flight bridge: The alien race Shi'ar have impressive technology and we only have the Knowhere background and the collector's arena as outspace back ground unless you count the Asgard ones.

Does any one else have any suggestions??
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    But they haven't even introduced the Shi'ar yet so that would be just an Easter egg.
  • Options

But they haven't even introduced the Shi'ar yet so that would be just an Easter egg.

Would a Skrull or Kree ship be acceptable
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

I can dig that. How about Sakaar and the Grandmasters Arena? Kind of makes more sense considering the Grandmasters actually part of the game.
  • Options

I can dig that. How about Sakaar and the Grandmasters Arena? Kind of makes more sense considering the Grandmasters actually part of the game.
    Sakaar was destroyed in the comics. I can get with the arena idea. I can also get with Arcade's Murderworld. The "theme park" designed to be lethal.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    All I want is...it would be cool if during the major act ending bossfights if they had Uatu in the background. (In the comics you always knew it was a major battle if a Watcher showed up as a witness)
  • Options
    Solswerd said:

All I want is...it would be cool if during the major act ending bossfights if they had Uatu in the background. (In the comics you always knew it was a major battle if a Watcher showed up as a witness)

That is a great idea. I would love to see that happen.
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I just want them to get rid of the super dark backgrounds, I like using prof x for his automatic brighter background. Every single time I go against a void, I get the darkest background with who is Surtur in the background and it makes the fight more difficult as I can’t even see voids projectiles from his sp1 & sp2. Now that I think of it, I also can never see Masacre’s gun moving through the screen when he throws it as well!
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    A Shang Chi background with the dragon flying around would also be awesome!