**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war error bug

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
Hi folks,
Me and my officers are seeing an error when selected banned champs or alliance war defence. The screen dims out for a minute then returns back no option of the selection. Is this new couldn't see anyone reporting it on the first page. Kabam ticket response was not helpful

Comments

• Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★
    We have the same problem, it is already the fourth war where we cannot choose tactics.Why does it take so long to fix this bug?
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit if you folks can look ask the team to look into this I have sent a ticket nothing in return. Given off season many taking a break it could be wide spread
    @Kabam Miike is there any update on this I still cannot select the defence tactic nor select the banned defenders war season starts in 2 days, I brought this to your attention 2 or 3 weeks ago still not working. Thankyou
    Well seems like others are having this issue war season delayed :(
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Yes, the team is definitely aware of the issues here and are working on them!
    And yes, Season 31 will be delayed until further notice. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.