**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5g

AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
Anyone who has experienced MCOC on this phone....??
If yes then how is the overall gameplay + performance experience & what are some issues that u came across

Comments

• Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Let me give u a comparison... I just bought IQOOO 7 Legend which has a
    Snapdragon 888 and OPs phone has a Snapdragon 778(little inferior) ..but when I played mcoc in it, it was horrible with random heavy inputs and frame drops...fortunately I don't play games in that...and my 3 year old ipad plays a lot better and smooth(despite ongoing bugs) ... MCOC is unfortunately optimized better to work on iOS devices and no matter how powerful andriod is, will always be little inferior to iOS counter parts (which I hate)
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Just got my wife an A52 ... Ran the game a few times, it's pretty good, no issues yet ... quicker load times (compared to my A50) .. works just fine.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    I played this game on a variety of ios and android devices. Right now I have at my disposal a Samsung S20 and S21.
    The game still runs better on my iphone 7. It crashes every 30min, but gameplay is still better. I'd never do a AW fight on an android.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Samsung galaxy s7 edge: no crashing, minimally lag that occur after 2 hours gameplay, able to play any game mode and is able to livestream the game with still minimally lag after 2 hours as mentioned.

iPad mini 4: crashing, lagging for no reason despite deep cleaning and reinstall method, any game mode is not worth it and can’t even screen share to Airserver to livestream the game with OBS.

My opinion: I’m pretty sure iPad mini 4 is supposedly more powerful than Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge technology wise it I might be wrong? Since s7 edge is more older than iPad mini 4. I’m currently playing the game on S7 edge and livestream on it and I don’t really wanna say goodbye to my iPad mini 4 as I find it difficult to believe that the game might not be optimized for iOS anymore?
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★
    BimboDan said:

... MCOC is unfortunately optimized better to work on iOS devices and no matter how powerful andriod is, will always be little inferior to iOS counter parts (which I hate)

this is a myth. that has been busted many times
    This was my experience... 😆
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Hey @AMS94 , did you get the phone after all? I m planning buying the same one. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Hey @AMS94 , did you get the phone after all? I m planning buying the same one. Thanks in advance!

No....I bought Motorola G60 instead
    It's decent but I won't recommend it
    6/10 experience
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    I want to play Mcoc on Nokia 3310 because after losing fights in bgs sometimes, i want throw my phone so badly.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Searmenis said:

No....I bought Motorola G60 instead
    It's decent but I won't recommend it
    6/10 experience
    Oh... I never liked motorola phones myself... I m actually between this, and Xiaomi redmi note 12 pro 5g, I may wait for cyber weekend though