**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Synergies Bug MS_ID_UI_ERROR_TITLE [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    Raider17Raider17 Posts: 29
    Same here, when pressing synergies
    Android
  • Options
    I never knew that pulling your Arena Team via Synergy lists was such a predominant way that so many players use when running Arena, judging by the amount of threads and comments regarding this.

And yes, as they have all said, it is bugged and may cause Crash (which ultimately slows down your running of arena, so whatever bump in points you thought you might be getting from higher Team Ratings due to synergies is moot for now.)

So just build your Arena Teams the old-fashioned way. It's probably just as easy to drag over the next 3 champs at the top of your list every time, than bother doing Filtering/Synergy/etc.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Ditto! Last night I tried to duel, couldn't duel either. I got an error message but it took my duel credit(s). At least it didn't crash from that particular bug! Lol Fun times...
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for letting us know. I will be looking into it first thing tomorrow when I get it. If anyone can tell me if this has just started on the last day or has been active since the update on Tuesday that would be quite helpful. As mentioned above for now try to avoid pressing the synergy button.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Hey everyone,

Thanks for letting us know. I will be looking into it first thing tomorrow when I get it. If anyone can tell me if this has just started on the last day or has been active since the update on Tuesday that would be quite helpful. As mentioned above for now try to avoid pressing the synergy button.

The issue has just started on the last day for me. No issue before.
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 345 ★★★

Hey everyone,

It started Saturday, last day of the arena
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Just looked at my App Store history, but coincides with the release of game version 33.2.2!

Wasn’t this the hotfix to the AW bug where a player could get around attacker bans by using the synergy tab?
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
    I'm getting the same. Every time I try to use the Synergy button in arena to select/drop champs in, it get the MS_ID_UI_ERROR_TITLE message and then the game completely crashes.

iPhone 11 Max Pro
    iOS 15.2
    MCOC 32.2.2
  • Options
    Same issue.
    Ver 33.2.2
    iPhone 11 pro
    iOS 15.1

• Options
    pyloves2eatpyloves2eat Posts: 9

Hey everyone,

It started yesterday for me, 9/1/2022 Sunday GMT+8.
  • Options
    KanoooKanooo Posts: 112
    Similar **** is happening to me in arena. When I selected CGR, it seems to happen and the app would crash.
  • Options
    ExplorerExplorer Posts: 15

Hey everyone,

It started to happen after the latest update, I play on three different android phones and they all have the same problem after the latest update. I thought it was an Android issue but it seems iOS has it too.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 404 ★★

Hey everyone,

Zero,
    It started for me on Saturday, Not exactly sure of the time it started. This error has been active since then.
  • Options
    Hambone_Zone1Hambone_Zone1 Posts: 31
    This happened post hot fix so on Saturday
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,294 Guardian
    edited January 2022

This happened post hot fix so on Saturday

Which Hotfix ?

I see a new one now (why didn’t “Changelog” thread which is starred as favorite provide a Notification in forum for me ????) which is 32.2.2

Never realized there was a 32.2.1 HotFix apparently too (or was that Android only), and changelog doesn’t mention that inbetween one.
  • Options
    Started this morning for me
  • Options
    Did I word this in such a way that won’t get me banned again?

• Options
    Don’t know about being banned.
    Calling Devs overpaid probably doesn’t help.

But already plenty of threads about this Synergy use when doing Arena teams, that further new posts might get closed or merged anyways.

Kabam Zero already said they will look into it.
  • Options

Thanks, everyone for the info! I've found the issue and looking into solutions.

Thanks! Looking forward to updates on a solution!
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 171 ★★
    Having same problem in arena and not only that, the update seems to have broken the game even more, half my alliance have lost nearly all their champs in AQ section 1 when we never lose hardly any & have almost full team still in section 3. Parry and evade have become almost non existent, kabam what is going on, not impressed
  • Options

Thanks, everyone for the info! I've found the issue and looking into solutions.

😂😂😂
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Was just about to report this in Arena when I used omega red/colossus synergy. Every time the game crashed after I clicked the message. I'm on IOS.

• Options

Any update?

We have the banner on the top of the forums that explains the current state and further updates will be posted in the link there.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen
  • Options
    TaintoTainto Posts: 70
    How is this still going on 5 days later??