**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Science to R3?

SuelgamingSuelgaming Posts: 139
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I have an expiring catalyst and need a science to rank up to R3, as you can see, my favs are the ones ive R5 as 5* (i dont have the Thing or Mr Negative), so the options im considering are these, thing is i dont know much about Overseer, Miles buff or even Gwen since i never used her, who would u rank and why?

Which Science to R3? 42 votes

Overseer
9%
CampynnAshKetchumChaosMax1012MrChunky 4 votes
Miles
47%
JetenyoLogan00Malreck0410or_StrongJuggerNotIvarTheBonelessRockypantherxMaratoxBLOODY_ASSASIAN08SkyLord7000Da_MonstrousityNalak8Ace2319CangaceiroSnuggzywillrun4adonutKonstant45Riptide368John_kaDestinyPolo 20 votes
Spidergwen
14%
DrZolaMegaSkater67Colinwhitworth69DeaconLegionnaireodishika123 6 votes
Another Ibomb
28%
zuffy16wegnerkJimmyBEtjamaTripleUThoye3Dkcody42DrauglinCeltic1981CmaroJustAGuyYoucantseeme 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Overseer
    Oop, didn’t see that MF. I would definitely suggest him or overseer. Sentry might get that buff though if you wanna hold off and see what it do. MF has power control, nullify, reduces opponents special attack damage, solid damage especially with sp3 fury, reverses healing, and is a valuable support champ. Definitely worth it, saved me a revive against mordo in 6.2.5 just earlier.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Mr F definitely. But also iabom, joe, miles and Gwen are all worth it.
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Just replied to your question on my post!
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Joe Fixit