**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible bug chapter 6.1.5

SCP1504SCP1504 Posts: 714 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi guys,

I have been playing 6.1.5 and i notice some of the champs are becoming wonky at the final boss (crossbones 85k)
So i went in with CMM and when he hit her block her ability didn't increase - i hit a sp1 and reached 25 stacks to then get no rage buffs and her ability counted to 0 instantly.
Tried the same fight again using the hood and his bullet count never went down. Used apocalypse and his immunity to poison never kicked in.
Is this fight bugged or am i misunderstanding the nodes?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Apocs immunity to poison?
    I guess rest of the things you faced is caused by Xbones High AAR rng.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    First, Apoc never goes immune to poison. It’s only disorient, incinerate, and bleed that he gains immunity to over time. As for captain marvel, crossbones reduces your defensive ability accuracy by 20% for each fury he has. So your charge gain has a high chance to fail when he’s attacking you
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    SCP1504 said:

Hi guys,

I have been playing 6.1.5 and i notice some of the champs are becoming wonky at the final boss (crossbones 85k)
    So i went in with CMM and when he hit her block her ability didn't increase - i hit a sp1 and reached 25 stacks to then get no rage buffs and her ability counted to 0 instantly.
    Tried the same fight again using the hood and his bullet count never went down. Used apocalypse and his immunity to poison never kicked in.
    Is this fight bugged or am i misunderstanding the nodes?

Doesn't Crossbones reduce hero's ability accuracy or something? Maybe due to that ig?
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    CMM has 5 fury buffs when activating binary ignition mode. Rage buffs are not a thing. Kingpin and DDHK have rage debuffs which are not the same thing as fury buffs. And why would it be a bad thing if hoods bullets never run out? And CMM probably isn’t getting her fury buffs because of AAR. Not the most familiar with crossbones and his buff but it seems you should read his abilities because he does have very strong AAR