**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Carina Challenge Done

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,136 ★★★★★
I did the 5.3.1 Non-Mystic 3* challenge and that was pretty fun. I ran a unique team of Stryfe, Air-Walker, Void, White Magneto and Shang-Chi and it worked pretty well for me.

Got some pulls. I think I scored huge with the Hulk, sure there's Kitty too, but I got a mean as Hulk.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats

• Got some pulls. I think I scored huge with the Hulk, sure there's Kitty too, but I got a mean as Hulk.

Hello @ThatGuyYouSaw235. Congrats on the score!

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I remember back in the day Hulk was a decent counter to the Collector boss in Act 5 with his chain stun... Solid pulls OP
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

I remember back in the day Hulk was a decent counter to the Collector boss in Act 5 with his chain stun... Solid pulls OP

He was primarily good because of his damage increase at low health, just using small revives. He was on my Collector team as a 5/50. 😎