**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Miles Morales appreciation post .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

So I r5ed Miles and used a science gem on him a month ago almost ..but never played him until today .

Took him agst some act 6 , 7 foes and ROL WS and boy he crits like mad once those challenges complete . Basic attacks were doing consistent 7 -8k crits , mediums being 14k crits and heavies being 20k crits almost. A complete god tier now . I wonder why i didn't learn him before.

This guy is not just a god for unblockable nodes but also in regular questing . Loving more of him each time i use him now. With suicides now , he hits even harder for me.

If you have Miles , start learning him today ..he is a r3 candidate for sure now.

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Okay, any guide you can refer me to? I dupped mine from my last 5* and I am interested.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Kerneas said:

Okay, any guide you can refer me to? I dupped mine from my last 5* and I am interested.

Yes ...refer to the below guide from Jason Voorhees ..this guy is always many people's go to for any champ usage guide.

https://youtu.be/0uMkgSk9Gsg
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I used my R1 duped 6* against the Sorcerer Supreme Boss in 7.3. All I can say is 🧀
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

I used my R1 duped 6* against the Sorcerer Supreme Boss in 7.3. All I can say is 🧀

I wish i learnt him before haha ..i already explored 7.3 2 days ago without Miles but he would have made it much easier for some paths and bosses.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I randomly decided to bring him on my team because of Dinosaur dude’s Darkhawk style SP1. I was pleasantly surprised at how fun he was.

From there I used him for all the weird match ups where I get dinked by a special attack projectile. But you’re right….I started to see how fun it was to complete his challenges and the crits were flowing.

I’d say he’s easily top 10 science now. Reliable, increased utility and survivablity, doesn’t take long to ramp up, and I can see his value increasing through this next year.

• Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I tried this, totally agree! Potent cheese!
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    I used him to cheese abyss Luke cage. Was 1000+ hits but worth it. Saved me prob 10 revives at least