Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

No war no aq absolutely casual player’s 6 star roster

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
The only fun in this game is obtaining new champions, hating on war, aq, story quests etc. Game contents are just absolutely boring and frustrating. This is only a champion collection game. Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    Khayman1Khayman1 Posts: 35
    So whale, got it
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    F2P btw
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,827 ★★★★★
    Ha ... no awakened Psycho Man.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Question: How many 6*s don’t u have?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
    Casually opening your credit card for any offers 🤣
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Lol some people are sad, whining about everything i mean does anyone actually enjoy the game for what it is? A fighting game using characters we like.. don't get why some people even play this game when they seem to hate and get no enjoyment from fighting.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,747 ★★★★★
    That's not how I imagine casual. I am f2p, no AW, no AQ, casual player and this is what I have:

This isn't a flex (you will all sure agree this isn't sth you wanna flex), but it imo illustrates what I'd expect a casual roster to look like