**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regen block champs

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Who are the best ones to block regen, and how do they inflict it?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Imo, Warlock is the best. Just build up one virus infection thing.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Warlock, void and human torch are some of the best and easiest to block and/or reverse regen. Cap iw with the right team synergies is also a go to for many.

And of course, despair and petrify masteries help with the effectiveness for every champ, but make heal block and heal reversal even better.
  • Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142

Warlock, void and human torch are some of the best and easiest to block and/or reverse regen. Cap iw with the right team synergies is also a go to for many.

And of course, despair and petrify masteries help with the effectiveness for every champ, but make heal block and heal reversal even better.

Hey how to ht heal block I don't know
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Thanton said:

Hey how to ht heal block I don't know

With 5 active incinerate debuffs he shuts it down. With more, it reverses. Add despair and petrify masteries on top of that and the reversal gets even better.

Best way is to charge heavies to get his heat charges up to 20, then keep throwing MlM since he inflicts incinerate on 1st and 2nd medium and first light attack.
  • Options
    Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    There are many options apparently, but from personal experience, Human Torch and Warlock have been the most effective at countering regeneration. Cap IW with a tech teammate is another solid option, but if the opponent isn't aggressive or if your parry is off, it'll be a long fight. Silver Centurion can get the job done, as well.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    IMIW works the best for me, and it's pretty easy too. You block regen either by sp1 or heavy, and with the sp1 (and sp3) you also get power gain blick.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Warlock one infection amd healing is shut down really good counter for Sinister boss in 6.2
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Warlock is my favourite heal blocker!
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Thank you for reviving it after an year! Yohoo!!!!