General discussion :6 month old roster

SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Member Posts: 95
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
My 6* roster , account is technically 6-7 months old

Comments

• SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Member Posts: 95
    Though it was created back in 2017 , never really played for more than a till recently in 2021
  • AnthonytonyAnthonytony Member Posts: 50
    That's an amazing 6* roster if you ask me. Any chance we could see some pics of the 5* one too?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    15 6stars and lv60 in 7 months is pretty crazy
    Lpoo said:

Wow, that’s a lot of 6 stars for only 6 months. Do you spend?

Nope except for 1 or 2 monthly grandmaster unit deals
    Malreck04 said:

15 6stars and lv60 in 7 months is pretty crazy

From lvl 40 odd , where I left off
    edited February 2022

That's an amazing 6* roster if you ask me. Any chance we could see some pics of the 5* one too?

Sure mate got 65 of em

Started of with 3 5* 7 months ago , here we are , wasn’t even uncollected back then
    edited February 2022
    Also guys , any suggestions on rank ups

@Anthonytony , @ThatGuyYouSaw235 , @Lpoo ,@Malreck04
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,269 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Dragon Man can help you with 6.1.5 CB and 6.2.2 Mr Sinister cause he's Poison/Bleed immune and can get a Fury buff going.

I guess I can also suggest Thing for 6.1.2 Ultron if you don't have a better counter.

Oops I missed the 5*, Medusa covers all of the above
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Suicides? Diablo and iBom

No suicides? prof X and cb
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Member Posts: 785 ★★★★

i play for over 6 years and u have more god tier 6* than me

Have you just not done any content in the last 6 years? 😂 This guy’s roster is not a tough hurdle to jump in 6 years lmao
    I am cavalier , waiting to push for tb

Dragon Man can help you with 6.1.5 CB and 6.2.2 Mr Sinister cause he's Poison/Bleed immune and can get a Fury buff going.

I guess I can also suggest Thing for 6.1.2 Ultron if you don't have a better counter.

Already a cav mate
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Member Posts: 272 ★★

what the

it took me a year and a half of active playing to get my first 6*

It took me a month to get my first 6* (I got 15k 6* shards from a ggc during the 2020 gifting). Funny story, I got my 1st 6* before I got my 1st 5* lol. I now have over 25 6*s with 3 r2s.

It was different for me until uncollected I had no 6* but after I got JC thanks to Kabams compensation over the parry issue I got my first 6* night crawler then after becoming cav I started to get those monthly eccentric quest cavs who have sexier drop rates than uc , in 2 months from them I pulled 4 6* and 10 5* whilst I never used to even pull 5* from the uncollected ones and Odin , ddhk, ip, and ip dupe we’re from there rest came from eq and also the Christmas gifting got me 20k 6 shards from which I got mojo and drax , rest has been from Christmas arena and shards from eq

It was different for me until uncollected I had no 6* but after I got JC thanks to Kabams compensation over the parry issue I got my first 6* night crawler then after becoming cav I started to get those monthly eccentric quest cavs who have sexier drop rates than uc , in 2 months from them I pulled 4 6* and 10 5* whilst I never used to even pull 5* from the uncollected ones and Odin , ddhk, ip, and ip dupe we’re from there rest came from eq and also the Christmas gifting got me 20k 6 shards from which I got mojo and drax , rest has been from Christmas arena and shards from eq

@Anthonytony , @Lpoo , @ThatGuyYouSaw235, @Malreck04
    @Suelgaming

• AnthonytonyAnthonytony Member Posts: 50

@Suelgaming

Gifting event is godly to lower level accounts :)

True but all it got me was 2 6*

@Suelgaming

Gifting event is godly to lower level accounts :)
    Can you please stop quoting the comment with our @s. We keep getting annoying notifs.

Thanks.
    also can you please just get a habit of quoting and not @ing people frequently, thanks