Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Can we at least have an option to turn these in game things off?

I’m not asking for them to be taken out completely, please just give us the option to not have them pop up. Personally, I have never bought one and it’s quite frustrating to see them after nearly every damn hero or fragment crystal is opened.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    The problem is these offers are what stop ads from popping up in the game. So unfortunately it's the lesser of two evils
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    edited February 2022
    StainA said:

The problem is these offers are what stop ads from popping up in the game. So unfortunately it's the lesser of two evils

Neither one is better than the other. It’s still a pop up like an ad, just for the game I’m playing. No ads or pop ups should be part of the Sigil or something. It’s not like this game doesn’t make money. Other apps offer small bundles that remove ads. You can’t honestly tell me that Kabam couldn’t afford to remove these or at least give an option to hide them. The only reason they are there is because they’re hopeful people will buy them, no other reason.
    I would still prefer these offers. I played this game called 'FRAG' and it was horribly filled with ads.... Every chest brings a new ad.... Advertisements are much longer than these offers. They'll be a pain... It's best we have these offers over ads!

But yes, both are a colossal pain!
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 860 ★★★★
    I think it would be a pro player move to give Summoners the option to not show these pop-ups. Almost always they have nothing to do with my progression level and are almost always 'bad'.

I'd also like to see a way of auto opening max rank crystals. Opening 3* max Sig crystals from cavalier and featured crystals feels just like adding insult to injury sometimes...
  • Options
    typghtypgh Posts: 79
    They would not be as frustrating if they weren’t so uniformly awful. There are some occasional top off a catalyst for 45 unit ones you might get as a convenience, but 95% are insanely bad values that I can’t imagine anyone actually buys.