Magneto vs sam wilson

isnt this weird? i think magnetism should be activated against him! is this a bug? or an interaction

Comments

• AtomixX33AtomixX33 Member Posts: 63
    his armor is vibranium and in this game vibranium is not considered to be magnetic
    (idk if it's the same in comics)
  • Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Member Posts: 117
    AtomixX33 said:

his armor is vibranium and in this game vibranium is not considered to be magnetic

in comics he can control it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★

AtomixX33 said:

not pure vibranium, which sams suit is
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Member Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

AtomixX33 said:

Black Panther and Killmonger have suits made of vibranium. Magneto can't magnetize any of them.
    There you go. Mystery solved.

AtomixX33 said:

i mean he could control captain america shield in comics?

AtomixX33 said:

Black Panther and Killmonger have suits made of vibranium. Magneto can't magnetize any of them.
    yeah i know about that but alright
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★

AtomixX33 said:

That's the comics, not the game. That lore is close to irrelevant to how it gets added here
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Well it depends on kabam what they want to do, it's open for interpretation and going by history both may not have metal tag.

Actually champ design comes down to marvel approving it before they create it in game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

Well it depends on kabam what they want to do, it's open for interpretation and going by history both may not have metal tag.

Actually champ design comes down to marvel approving it before they create it in game.
    Ya, but nitty-gritties will be handed over to kabam...I don't think how many max Prowess Mags should have or should someone be #metal is
    Decided by Marvel , If that's the case then the process is super inefficient.
    Yes, champ tags are reviewed by Marvel.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

AtomixX33 said:

Cap’s shield has not always been vibranium. It has also been adamantium which is irrefutably under magneto’s control as that is what is in Wolverine.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,860 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

AtomixX33 said:

Cap’s shield has not always been vibranium. It has also been adamantium which is irrefutably under magneto’s control as that is what is in Wolverine.
    It hasn't always been anything. In the comics he's on at least his third or fourth Shield now. It's usually described as an alloy; of either Vibranium or Adamantium. But yes in the comics Magneto can usually throw Cap's shield around.

However in the MCU, the shield was made by Howard Stark in Captain America: The First Avenger, using a metal only found in Wakanda: the MCU version is categorically Vibranium.

The following current champions all use Vibranium tech in this game, and don't count as metal:
    Black Panther (Classic)
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Captain America (Civil War)
    Killmonger

Plus, of course,
    Captain America (Classic)
    Captain America (WW2)

Similarly, this version of Sam Wilson is clearly based on the MCU version, who uses Vibranium tech.

The only Vibranium-using champion who also carries the #Metal tag is Vision (AoU), who really ought to lose it if he ever gets buffed.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

AtomixX33 said:

It hasn't always been anything. In the comics he's on at least his third or fourth Shield now. It's usually described as an alloy; of either Vibranium or Adamantium. But yes in the comics Magneto can usually throw Cap's shield around.

However in the MCU, the shield was made by Howard Stark in Captain America: The First Avenger, using a metal only found in Wakanda: the MCU version is categorically Vibranium.

The following current champions all use Vibranium tech in this game, and don't count as metal:
    Black Panther (Classic)
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Captain America (Civil War)
    Killmonger

Plus, of course,
    Captain America (Classic)
    Captain America (WW2)

Similarly, this version of Sam Wilson is clearly based on the MCU version, who uses Vibranium tech.

The only Vibranium-using champion who also carries the #Metal tag is Vision (AoU), who really ought to lose it if he ever gets buffed.
    Uhh idk if you are agreeing with and providing additional info or disagreeing but uhh yeah I know all that. I’m not the one confused (OP) about how magneto magnetizes.