**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Sigil witch tonight

I’ll get the dup on 6* Sigil witch tonight then that’s the Sigil done for me, as nothing in there worth using, seriously needs an update what are ppl forts

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    _Sham_ said:

so you did it just for SW if nothing else is worth for you. How much was the total cost of SW ?

Only reason I kept it too, and won’t be renewing until it’s updated with relevant trade ins. It takes roughly 4 months to get 1 copy of Sigil Witch, so about $80 US cost for an awakened 6*

Looking at it in comparison to my cav openings in the past, the cost isn’t too bad
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437

Here's my fort-

Technically a castle.
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Dang I came up 2 credits short to get the dup. Wonder how that happened
  • Options
    KINGBITZzKINGBITZz Posts: 18
    swmcsw said:

Dang I came up 2 credits short to get the dup. Wonder how that happened

M too 2 credits short .that happened coz I was a cavalier in the first week when I purchased sigil.Cavalier players get lesser credits than throbebreaker.
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I've been TB for a long time. Maybe I just didn't renew it in time idk oh well guess I got another week's wait.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    I am 14 points away. Very likely I will not renew once she is duped.
  • Options
    Harding7Harding7 Posts: 59
    edited February 2022
    _Sham_ said:

so you did it just for SW if nothing else is worth for you. How much was the total cost of SW ?

No when it started it was worth it but the game and resource need has changed so much in that time that I feel it’s not worth it for my account now, that’s not to say it’s not worth it for many other accounts
    As you can see my account is at a good level and I don’t feel the way the game is playing and the resources I need are in the Sigil but that my view that why I asked in my 1st msg what other ppl forts where no wrong or right answer