**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Romance Store - Cavalier Dilemma: Immediate, Mid or Long-term

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
Units on hand - 12,366

Options to purchase
a/ 3.00k (1) - 6-Star Awakening Gem (restricted champs)
b/ 2.50k (3) - 5- Star Rank 4-5 gem
Have options - Angela, Medusa, Venom, Iceman, Human Torch, She-Hulk
c/ 0.85k (3) - 20% T5CC Selector (need 3 and will end up with Skill T5CC but currently no 6-Star skill champ)

a/ long-term
c/ mid-term
b/ immediate

If buy all three options on the required amount, I am 684 units short and wiping out units. :(
I don't buy anything, I need to trust the words of a certain youtuber who said you don't need to buy any of these to play the game. :D

Decisions, decisions and deliberating whether to pop the 500k battlechips now (get the 684k units).

Comments

• Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    SCP1504 said:

Or mid term
    T5cc is very rare so having a good chunk of it early on will help you know who to rank up

T5CC isn't that hard to come by these days. You've got cav eq, side quest, aw and aq just to name a few ways to get it
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Get the t5cc, you’ll be thronebreaker next time something like this comes around
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I would strongly advise against buying the AG unless you already have a champion that you want to awaken and that can be used at low sig., since getting 6* sig. stones is really hard right now.
    For the R5 gem, do you actually need T4CCs to rank up those champions? because you could buy Bundle 2 two times with 1K units and get enough T5B and T2A to take a champion to R5, if you have all other cats ^_^
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I would get A, one from B and 1-3 from C.. T5c doesn't need to be skill, pick the class u have a champ u want to r3

I don't think there is a right or wrong answer, but the above is what I would do
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Siiimpleeeeeee

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Cav offers can only buy t5cc once and rank up gem twice, so you’ll have units left over
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★

Cav offers can only buy t5cc once and rank up gem twice, so you’ll have units left over

So true. It flew right over my head. Now I have to re-think the options.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

I would strongly advise against buying the AG unless you already have a champion that you want to awaken and that can be used at low sig., since getting 6* sig. stones is really hard right now.
    For the R5 gem, do you actually need T4CCs to rank up those champions? because you could buy Bundle 2 two times with 1K units and get enough T5B and T2A to take a champion to R5, if you have all other cats ^_^

I did not consider this and thanks for pointing it out. :)
    I looked over the catalyst position and found out I could in fact rank two champs (with a bit of help from the Romance store; one Bundle 2 purchase).

So, I took Sentinel (Back issues #2 and #3) and Venom (Back issues #2) to rank 5.

Now, I will just wait the weeks to get T1A and T4B from MTN and then take either BWCV or HT to rank 5.