**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant Cav EQ node bugged??

LucifireLucifire Posts: 197 ★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
As the node suggests, when a mutant champ removes a bleed effect, they gain a passive fury. Bishop does exactly that but I can't gain any furies with him. Is this a bug/unintended interaction or am I missing something? Any input would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It probably should, but that doesn't seem to be the way they coded it. Looks like a shrug off is just treated as the bleed expiring early. No fury for that.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    "Remove" and "purify" aren't (treated as) the same thing. Only remove counts for the node, purify doesn't.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

"Remove" and "purify" aren't (treated as) the same thing. Only remove counts for the node, purify doesn't.

But this node is a purif isn't it?. Remember when the nodes were first introduced and omega red and apoc were not shrugging the bleed?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    The node always seemed to me that it meant when an attacker is immune, or when they remove it by the specific method of throwing a special. It may not state that exactly, but the mechanic of shrugging off has not always worked in these types of nodes.

Did Bishop gain furies when he lost them by throwing a special attack?