In game changes

biggreenie1978biggreenie1978 Member Posts: 13
edited February 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
1. War! Make it so officers can clear entire map and place champs 1 at a time instead of moving them. As if I was placing the entire 50 champs.
2. War! Make it so I can see all 3 groups and respective deaths. I need to be able to see who’s dying, not just groups total deaths!
3. Stop dedicating 5 coders to updating the new progress screen and focus on the real issues and bugs. Who cares if the controls look new and fun if the game doesn’t work! Seriously skip Aprils content. Just release a redo of old stuff you have laying around and fix the game!

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    First, everytime you put an exclamation point next to War, I keep singing "What is it good for, absolutely nothing!"

Secondly, I agree that more oversight and in depth updates with War would be very appreciated.

Third, As much as I sympathize, that's not how that works.. Especially if they're in essence, creating a whole new base code for the game, they can't stop working on projects that take months of programming to accomplish. We're just starting February and they're already working on stuff for May.
  • biggreenie1978biggreenie1978 Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2022
    Lol war! Love it.

Yes but as an example I’m sure they are working on many things. Several months down the road, and I’m sure the teams vary in size. However what’s more important right now? Working on August monthly quests and new champs or the game? All I’m saying is slow down, fix the game then re-boot.

They are working on new game modes, new control dashboards, why? The current game is broken.

Any of us in a real world job would be fired by now. They need a new strategy, because clearly this one isn’t working!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,768 ★★★★★

Lol war! Love it.

Yes but as an example I’m sure they are working on many things. Several months down the road, and I’m sure the teams vary in size. However what’s more important right now? Working on August monthly quests and new champs or the game? All I’m saying is slow down, fix the game then re-boot.

They are working on new game modes, new control dashboards, why? The current game is broken.

Any of us in a real world job would be fired by now. They need a new strategy, because clearly this one isn’t working!

You should lead off your posts with "I have no programming experience or experience in leading a successful mobile game company" so people don't take you seriously.

The content designers are NOT the ones working fixing bugs. Much of the content in this update was done months ago or at least started working on it months ago. There isn't 5 "coders" dedicated to the progress screen. It's likely it's just 1.

There are many departments within Kabam. Just tell people you don't understand the business.

Lol war! Love it.

You should lead off your posts with "I have no programming experience or experience in leading a successful mobile game company" so people don't take you seriously.

The content designers are NOT the ones working fixing bugs. Much of the content in this update was done months ago or at least started working on it months ago. There isn't 5 "coders" dedicated to the progress screen. It's likely it's just 1.

There are many departments within Kabam. Just tell people you don't understand the business.
    We’ll aren’t you just special!
    Let’s all give up expecting Kabam to fix anything. Demonzfyre said they are doing their best and that’s okay with him! 🤦‍♂️🤣
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    I'm not a die-hard apologist for the company but I can't argue with what demon is saying, coding by and large is a very arduous process and while on paper the smart move is to throw as many people as you can on the same task, the thing is is that if the coders aren't on the same page with what they're doing, you could be putting too many chefs in the kitchen and all of a sudden somebody decided to make a 10-course, somebody else decided to just to make eggs and toast and the one guy in the Far Corners thought it was something for an Irish wake.
    understood, I admit maybe I’m wrong.🤷‍♂️